Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level 30 +?

lounia

Question

Hello, I'm posting here to see if it is possible to mount the warframe level 30 + because I am level 30 with frost and I have lvl 35-50 planet. but how upper? I did x mission and I have not picked up a xp grame to pass lvl 31. so I vien to you to know because I look on the internet but without response possible.

thank you in advance
ps: I do not know if the question was posser before I watch without finding.

have anything else: the shemas chassis embers we find that little? after the wiki is the boss either random but it's not very precise answer as you can steer me where to look?

thank you in advance.

lounia

4 answers to this question

the warframes are maxxed out at level 30 however you can use a forma to reset the level to 0 and change a polarity slot to alloy higher level mods to be equiped.

for the warframe parts you will be required to fight the boss multiple times and hope the that with the random chance you get the parts you need

Edited by Quazar123

Using a Orokin Reactor or Catalyst will let you double the available energy to put mods onto frames/weapons, from 30 at level 30 to 60 points. You can consider these level 60 items, in terms of points at least. That's why unless you go into endless defence missions you'll end up facing level 56-60 enemies max on Pluto.

Without any reactors and catalysts it's still easy enough to fight on Pluto but it definitely requires the right mod loadout and good choice in weapons.