Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Choosing

IcyCold

Question

So, I been looking up warframes and the 2 that have caught my eyes are  Saryn and Nyx I just don't know a whole lot. 

A few questions I need help answering are

1. What are these frames good at

2. If you use either one why

3. How to use either one

4. How to mod either frame 

3 answers to this question

Saryn- i lover her ult, good damge output, semi tank 100 armor, might get nerfed lol

Nyx- crowd control, good for defense mission, fun to use, already got nerfed

Modding is personal preference i use redirection, vitality and flow on all of warframes

Edited by TeddyBear

Saryn is good for damage. Her poison attacks ignore armor and are great for high level areas and taking out heavies.

Nyx is great for handling high level missions because of chaos. Her skills will allow enemies to become stunned and attack each other to give you more time to kill them. She's also really fast.

Both are really good at high level missions and defense maps and are good choices all around.

For skill load out Saryn needs contagion, molt, and miasma. Nyx needs mind control and chaos. Streamline and reach are musts. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Sayrn is a poison Warframe with a decent skill set~itsthegrineer. She is the Warlock of Warframe (lol WoW) and is good for DoTs on bosses~itsthegrineer.For General Missions I'd bring Maxed Venom, Molt,  Miasma, Reach, Flow, Rush, Quick Rest (or Marathon if you regen in time)~itsthegrineer. Then for rank 4 Redirection and Vitality~itsthegrineer. This is mandatory for Defense or Mobile Defense~itsthegrineer. You'll need to switch Rush and Quick Rest for Streamline and Focus as you won't be moving much~itsthegrineer. This is optional but will increase damage output on bosses but you may also switch Rush and Quick Rest on Assassination for Focus and Continuity~itsthegrineer. This is also a viable setup for General Missions if you do not prefer speed~itsthegrineer.

Nyx is a mind control Warframe with one amazing skill, a nice round &#!, and 1 meh skill~itsthegrineer. Chaos is defiantly the thing that makes Nyx shine turning most Defense missions into useless easy to do things~itsthegrineer. For General Missions you'll want to bring Maxed Mind Control, Psychic Bolts, Chaos, Reach, Flow, Rush, Quick Rest (or Marathon)~itsthegrineer. Then for rank 4 Redirection and Vitality~itsthegrineer.This is a  mandatory switch for Defense or Mobile Defense You need to bring Continuity and Streamline~itsthegrineer. Note that this is also optional on General Missions and Assassination~itsthegrineer. 

So Sayrn is great on Bosses and Nyx is great on Defense~itsthegrineer.

Edited by BakaGamer