Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Keys And The Consistent Multi-Player Issues

TortoiseBoy

This seems to have been posted by multiple people but I've yet to see a response, so here goes nothing.

The Strict NAT and Firewall issues are one thing, but as far as I can tell many people, like my clan-mates and I, have a separate issue altogether.

We've each successfully passed the in game network analyser tests on multiple occasions and have been informed that all systems are nominal, yet, since day one, the majority of people cannot join each other in a private game session (session unavailable, failed to join session etc.). We overcame this problem early on when it turned out that every clan member could join a game as long as I hosted, strange considering there is only one other member whom I can, in turn, connect to.

The issue we now face is that many members are procuring void keys and most of us cannot join certain members despite following all advice regarding port forwarding and being assured by warframe that "All systems are nominal". Our computers can clearly communicate with each other as we see each other online and can always play together in my lobby. This is rendering our small clan utterly helpless in terms of dojo progression and despite many posts it doesn't seem to have been acknowledged at all. 

I appreciate that you're all very busy and I think you're doing an utterly stellar job in terms of most aspects of the game and for that reason will continue to persevere regardless, if the issue is known and being worked on I'm sure many of us would appreciate hearing about it (even just a workaround that would let me host the void key games would be fine). We're all in England and have BT as our ISP so it's clearly not consistent across the ISP if that helps.

Many thanks in advance

Yours frustratedly

TB 

Bump

This seriously needs to be fixed I have one Friend who can join me and another who can't. So we can't do any of my void keys

I've port forwarded tried different regions and tried re installing the game. And the game says network is nominal. 

Same here with England & BT However i noticed the change when i changed to fiber. which was fairly odd. 

The only difference is the guy who cannot connect to me in from Holland and the one who can lives in England.

However i can join the guy from Holland Just not the other way round -.-

Edited by kiakri

The port forwarding requirement is really crippling the game's multiplayer aspect as some ISPs won't allow it, you remain in strict NAT at their mercy and changing ISPs isn't an option if you're locked in a contract.

The clan mate of mine who I can join and can also join me is also on Infinity fibre but we can't join other friends of ours even though they can join us - possible infinity issue? I wouldn't imagine so especially since we changed the home hub three out for an Asus assassin router... 

*update seems to be working now just tried it with a ping limit of 100. well wierd must of been fixed with a hot fix.

@TB i doubt its infinity issues because the guy who couldn't connec to be was from holland.

though it does seem to be fixed now

Edited by kiakri