Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Launch + Faq!

[DE]Rebecca

@DE

Not to be a downer, but will it be possible to disable anything Workshop (client sided) within Warframe?

There are certain internet phenomena I'd just rather avoid seeing in Warframe if they actually get chosen for the game.

Not trying to insult anyone, so sorry if I offended any creative mind.

[EDIT]

I don't know how steam workshop works, so sorry if it actually just "is" client sided.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Will there be an option somewhere that lets me not have to see all the umm... 'lovely' creations people come up with? i.e. 'disable Steam Workshop visibility' or something?

If I understand correctly, the items generated in the Steam workshop will be just like other TennoGen items, i.e. You can't disable them, but (as they've stated) DE will have final say on what gets in. 

Edit: I have a question: Is this a time-limited opportunity? 

If I understand correctly, the items generated in the Steam workshop will be just like other TennoGen items, i.e. You can't disable them, but (as they've stated) DE will have final say on what gets in. 

Edit: I have a question: Is this a time-limited opportunity?

Its not time limited like the other Tenno gen events were.

Since they have Steam workshop going thisll now be an ongoing thing. They hoping to get the first batch out by the end of November and as frequently as possible after that

someone please make a very cool Volt skin

or this volt skin if you're out of ideas

http://i.imgur.com/43Kk9o1.png

I'd pay so much for that....

You'd have to edit the base models, and I don't think that's what we're being allowed to do at the moment. Not that I even know how. But hopefully the Volt skin I'm working on will please you :D

The files for the Liset are to make new skins with.  The won't work by default in the viewer.  The files in the "example" series of zips are will work in the viewer.  If you already have a custom tintmask that you've made and are experiencing problems please read the texturing guide in the help tab to see if it covers the issue.

ok, so is tintmask the only one that doesnt work on non example series?

btw, on the screenshot i shown were all masks placed correctly? cuz those who are not placed in the example series have diferent names from the texturing guide. they dont names like "filename_d", "filename_s", etc.

ok, so is tintmask the only one that doesnt work on non example series?

btw, on the screenshot i shown were all masks placed correctly? cuz those who are not placed in the example series have diferent names from the texturing guide. they dont names like "filename_d", "filename_s", etc.

Try downloading examples. Those have this names

Well, i was hoping to give it a try but.......

All i get is a grey background with some icons on top, hotkeys and buttons don't do anything.

Application opens and closes normally, atleast that works.

I guess i'll vote on the creations.

EDIT: well, can't vote either since i don't have warframe via steam.

Gl tenno, hope you guys make good content.

As a non steam user I am going to start using steam. That said, I wouldn't mind there being an option to submit content in the context of the first tennogen, where only platinum was exchanged, if that would simplify the addition of a non steam tool since there wouldn't be formal contracts that are more present in real life currency transactions.... Regardless, I need to practice my technical skill first anyway. Awesome stuff by the way, real excited to have it.

(Delete this reply if not allowed in here) At first I thought 7500poly budget for the Syandana was huge.. and then I realize that I need to perfectly make a lowpoly model of this, so the normal maps wont distort or something :O

Lotus: It's the Grineeeeeer-inspired Syandana
kCxm3nU.png
yoRboTu.png

Archived