Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.8.0

DE_Adam

I just spent thirty plat on two Chelsa Kubrow imprints just yesterday....  I have learned a lesson....

On second thought, no I am angry about this, this was a glitch players should have been aware of.  It's not the fact I spent plat, I spent months farming eggs for random incubation's.  That is an absurd amount of credits and resources wasted on power cores and cosigning kubrows.

We should have been told.

Edited by Frost_King

Which explain my 74 unsuccessful attempt to breed it. At least I'm glad to see it's not just me being trolled by RNG.

A little head up when you found the error would have been appreciated to avoid wasting more resources and effort though (yes, I look at you 9 000 000 wasted credits).

S#&$ like this shouldn't happen during a "year of quality".

Cephalon Simaris is not giving me a quest at all. Is their a hidden Requirement from him that I am missing ?.  Because my clan members are getting a inbox message from him. But I have not and I am wondering I am missing something all together. Or is this a bug ?. I have not gotten anything from him and i when i talk to him he does not give me any daily quest 

Oh don't mind me, I am just crying out the 3million Credits I wasted on energy cells :) oh the eggs? Well, that was just like 200 runs of Earth Ext. don't worry... I'm fine... oh the 25k each time to sell the Kubrow? Ah, im fine, really... dont worry about it... imma just... y'know.. cry a little :(

(Thanks for fixing it atleast... I was starting to get insanely frustrated ... might be able to tell...)

Thankyou for the imprints. I have had no luck getting a Chesa.

EDIT: Twin Basolk need Dual Zoren and Atomos to craft! Nope. They look wierd (I'm into the Grineer aesthetic but these look wrong) and the stats look a bit meh tbh.

Edited by JCBeastie

Cephalon Simaris is not giving me a quest at all. Is their a hidden Requirement from him that I am missing ?.  Because my clan members are getting a inbox message from him. But I have not and I am wondering I am missing something all together. Or is this a bug ?. I have not gotten anything from him and i when i talk to him he does not give me any daily quest 

Try completing a random quest or maybe the Chesa alert if you haven't. I just received it.

So now we can scan every day and lose even more over all accuracy, uh no thanks ! I have allready lost 4-5% on my stats just to get whatever he is selling. At least make a mod for Helios so I do not have to do it yourself and ruin my stats.

PS why is it that when you scan using Loki. and the traget haven't seen you and is standing still, you go from 100 % accuarcy down to 1 % HOW can you miss ???   

WTS Chesa (It looks like sh*t) 

Edited by PoulsenJ

what the**********did you do with Ninkondi

slide attack gone, not nerfed the front movment AKA almost coptering

but just GONE   holstering on first "e" while sliding    smashing "e" a few times does something but stops the slide......

already equipped and slide first "e"press does nothing

i hope this is a bug