Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.8.0

DE_Adam

Chesa Kubrow Reward Alerts

Due to an error in Kubrow egg type generation many players hunting for Chesa Kubrow have been unable to obtain the breed since the release of Chesa without purchasing the egg from the Market.  While the error has been fixed we understand the frustration this has caused Kubrow enthusiasts, and will be releasing an alert that offers 2 Chesa Kubrow Genetic Code Templates as a reward.

This alert will be active shortly after this Update, and will be available for play until Monday at 12 p.m EDT.

So yea, most of us literally wasted approx 5~30 eggs for ... nothing.

Great to know.

Awesome, can you guys fix the massive glitches in clan dojos, like how sometimes after dueling powers still are active, or you can still use weapons after, or sometimes you spawn inside scenary, or the glitch where you change spawn rooms and your allowed to walk inside unfinished rooms and if someones joining mid change it makes a second instance of your dojo? theres also a glitch where if your using research consoles to contirbute or buy stuff the game locks up entirely to the point where you have to Alt+f4 to get out of it.

There's a problem with the Ignis. If you combine it with a resonance Banshee, the Ignis will trigger resonance way too rapdily and often that it starts to cause FPS drops on everyone because of how many sonar spots are on each enemy. I actually crashed a game one time wondering if the huge amount of resonance really did cause it. And yes, it actually did. Is there a way you can fix it so we can still use resonance and the Ignis and able to do massive amounts of damage with it?

(And by triggering it too often, I meant that the Ignis literally can't miss a sonar spot so every enemy killed by the ignis triggers another sonar)

Edited by Tomomi-chan

Could we please have the old Ignis skin be an option? I have been a fan of the ignis for 2 years now, and I do not like this new look at all. Am I alone in this?

I like the buffs, but it doesn't even feel Grineer anymore. This doesn't appear to me as an improvement at all. I apologize if others enjoy this new look.

• The Ignis has received a visual overhaul and has received the following stat changes:
    • Increased fire range.
    • Increased innate multishot effect.
    • Added 2m punchthrough.
    • Increased clip size and total ammo capacity. 

"What a day, WHAT A LOVELY DAY!!"- Mad Max Fans