Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.8.0

DE_Adam

Ignis looks pretty cool, but the melee weapons are disappointing, first off the dual wield melee stances aren't that great and then to make these hatchets you have to sacrifice 2 good weapons to get one that's not as good statwise.

But I do look forward to burning crap with my ignis.

Except when hatched it looks different :) I mean imprint was tall white greyish but kubrow is dark striped one.

But i do hope they did not mess up the normal imprint use.

Thats great news, would hate hauling a white booring beast around the galaxy, i want pimpy colours and patterns... Not Lotus... But variation. Thats my thang!

TY DE for the update but...

Though i hope we will get a Tenno based flame thrower somewhere in the future. Ember deserves better than relying on Grineer tech.

...this.  Still, my Ember Prime will willingly use the new-and-improved  Ignis anyway.  It's just be nice to have a Tenno version.  (I'd even be happy with a Tenno skin for the existing Ignis.)

Also, we need a shock gun!  Like an ignis or Embolist, but Corpus and it does pure electric damage!  A short range, continuous, shock cone gun.  I mean I'm always complaining that the Corpus don't get enough love...so yeah there's my idea for more Corpus love.  Thanks for buffing the XP on the new enemies though.  The ones with the hoverskates (or whatever those are) are a bit of a PITA to track down but at least now they're worth it :)

OMG THAAAAAAANKS DE.

Whoever had this idea at DE Staff to buff and overhaul the ignis, I could kiss him.

If i could, I would buy you folks 10 crates of the best beer that is out there and would drink them away with you guys at the same day when

I would deliver them.

Now my  precious Ignis doesnt look like a cheap chinese copy of the grakata anymore.

•  
  • The Relentless Assault Mod has been removed from Conclave.
  •  
  •  

No compensation?

I spent 7.5 million credits and over two months flushing useless kubrows out the window and all I got was two mediocre imprints.

So no, one conclave mod that'll be reworked and reintroduced later doesn't warrant compensation.

TY DE for the update but...

...this.  Still, my Ember Prime will willingly use the new-and-improved  Ignis anyway.  It's just be nice to have a Tenno version.  (I'd even be happy with a Tenno skin for the existing Ignis.)

Also, we need a shock gun!  Like an ignis or Embolist, but Corpus and it does pure electric damage!  A short range, continuous, shock cone gun.  I mean I'm always complaining that the Corpus don't get enough love...so yeah there's my idea for more Corpus love.  Thanks for buffing the XP on the new enemies though.  The ones with the hoverskates (or whatever those are) are a bit of a PITA to track down but at least now they're worth it :)

You mean the Amprex? The short range continuous fire Corpus electric weapon?

Chesa Kubrow Reward Alerts

Due to an error in Kubrow egg type generation many players hunting for Chesa Kubrow have been unable to obtain the breed since the release of Chesa without purchasing the egg from the Market.  While the error has been fixed we understand the frustration this has caused Kubrow enthusiasts, and will be releasing an alert that offers 2 Chesa Kubrow Genetic Code Templates as a reward.

This alert will be active shortly after this Update, and will be available for play until Monday at 12 p.m EDT.

Another reason this black box involves chance that game relies heavily need to go. It has people questioning if something is simply having low probability, or broken, a trait the game is well known for, or just another scheme wrapped with compensation coupon. This system doesn't bestow confidence in the game and game devs.

So after countless futile attempts (time farming eggs, creds, resources) to breed a Chesa I caved in and bought the damn prints.

Now you say it was all an opsie and give out the prints for free, and I cant even resell the ones I bought.

Pretty annoying...

EDIT

At least the Ignis is a lot of fun now.

Edited by indy864

so many Clem weapons

so many Corpus Weapons

a good amount of Infested weapons

but simply not enough Tenno weapons 

and especialy not enough Dark Sector weapons ok no i am just kiding 

but i do wonder what an Infested sniper would look like...hum

My wild guess is that an Infested sniper would be more like the Mutalist Quanta - i.e. a Mutalist Lanka rather than a pure Infested sniper.  I say this because I can't fathom any way for the infested to "grow" a usable scope, which basically prohibits them from growing their own sniper rifle from scratch.

That said, I'd love that.  A Mutalist Lanka that fires slow moving projectiles that hone in on targets within a narrow cone (like a 10 degree cone or something similarly small), like miniature Maggot Missiles (from Jordan Golem fight).  Then unlike normal snipers it'd do less base damage (pure Toxin damage, of course, but maybe more like 75 Toxin damage to the Lanka's 100 Electric) but with a guaranteed Viral proc on hit.  THAT would be freaking AWESOME.

Just a thought.  Sorry to put this here rather than in the weapon ideas section but I'm lazy and didn't feel like trying to transpose the quote.

You mean the Amprex? The short range continuous fire Corpus electric weapon?

No, I don't mean Amprex.  Amprex uses a chaining mechanic.  The Fire damage type analog to the Amprex would be the Atomos.  I am not asking for that.  I want a CONE FIRE shock gun, like I said something like the Ignis or the Embolist.

If you really think the Amprex is comparable in any way whatsoever to the Ignis you need to spend more time shooting both.  Both weapons are handled COMPLETELY differently from one another.  You can't blind-fire the Amprex into a crowd and hope to do decent damage - the Amprex requires that you aim at, at least, one of your targets.  If you are aiming at a specific target with the Ignis, however, you're doing it wrong - for the Ignis, you try to aim for the area in the center of the enemies, even if that area is blank floor space.  The Amprex can also chain through dead bodies, while the Ignis doesn't need to.

Not trying to be a $&*^ but really the only thing the Amprex and Ignis have in common is they're both "continuous fire" weapons.  The similarities start and end there.  And what I'm asking for is essentially a Shock damage type Ignis/Embolist.  In no way would that be the same as an Amprex.

I hate to be that guy, but is there any chance I could get my Ignis un-vendored? Only sold it less than a week ago after having it for around a year. I loved it but it was just so powerless, I couldn't justify having it take up space that a weapon that actually does something could use. Just kind of cheesed about having to re4x-forma it if it's actually usable now :(