The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Feel About A 3Rd Prime Access Pack?

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Just curious, how would you, the community feel if they incorporated a 3rd prime access pack that's sole purpose would be to recirculate prime accessories for players who could not aquire them?

1.) Players would still have to pay full price

2.) It would still be time limited, as they would have to complete a full rotation of a Prime Accesses (Probably a year) before any repeat

3.) It's still entirely optional and merely cosmetic

4.) Provides DE with even extra additional income to bolster their dev team.

5.) Since we would be looking at year long rotations, and standard full prices still, these items would still be rare and very lusted for.

So IF it were to be released with the following ^^^^ in mind, how would you, the player feel about it?

So another prime accessories pack alongside the other one?

Why not.

Correct. Pattern would go as follows:

Prime Access One: Frame, and weapon(s)

Prime Access Two: BRAND NEW accessories

Prime Access Three: Recirculated Prime accessories. Price and number of accessories and type entirely up to DE.

This method caters to both new and old members.

New players can still obtain previous items

Old players will not be forced to purchase something they already have, as it is an entirely different pack

Third Accessory pack could offer zero plat (again so vets don't feel forced to buy), but the packs could be cheaper to compensate

Edited by (XB1)G R A V O C

Correct. Pattern would go as follows:

Prime Access One: Frame, and weapon(s)

Prime Access Two: BRAND NEW accessories

Prime Access Three: Recirculated Prime accessories. Price and number of accessories and type entirely up to DE.

This method caters to both new and old members.

Old players will not be forced to purchase something they already have, as it is an entirely different pack

Third Accessory pack could offer zero plat (again so vets don't feel forced to buy), but the packs could be cheaper to compensate

Cheaper To compensate what? PAA doesn't have any platinum, this would only bring back previous prime access accesories soon, preventing alot of people from buying them full price just knowing it will come back with a reduced price.

Like it or not, prime access accesories price comes from its exclusivity, and making it rotate faster would only devaluate it amazingly fast, ending with the "want it?, buy now or wait until we re release it again to have it" mind that keeps the game running now

And don't even try to compare our game with china build. Using that wouldn't be a valid argument because it is a different game where all prime access are available at the same time and has reduced market place platinum prices, but on the other hand their plat is more expensive and players pay about 2p for each customization and craft weapons that last for about 5 days unless they pay some platinum to keep it. I bet none pf us want something like that into our game, even tough if it meant being able to buy any past prime access anytime.

(:

Edited by -----LegioN-----

Don't mind about them returning just in Prime Access for newer players that didn't get them but disagree with them decreasing in price just because they aren't the "newest of the new" prime accessories. If players the first time had to buy the accessories at $50, then players the second time should pay $50 for them. (That comes with full knowledge that I'll probably never get Misa Prime since $150 as it was only in the biggest pack and before Prime Accessories).

No, just no im not in a financial crisis but I'm not the kind to spend more money than I have to on one accesories pack.

And no to have the old PA's in this 3rd pack if you were not there and didn't buy it well im sorry you missed out, the rest of Tenno bought it and are now enjoying it, I personally missed out on the Nyx pack but I can come to reason and say hey "that my fault for not buying it" nor do I complain about the Ps4 Fan base not having Excaliber Prime.

Some Tenno just need to accept that they cannot have everything. And when you do you will enjoy the game longer and lose all the negativity inside you that is angry that you didn't get it, because they said that one day the Old Pa's will return.

Sorry for the Rant. :P

Edited by (PS4)LCGx_Leader

I don't think there's a legal reason barring the return of older Prime Access Accessories.

..By keeping them in the Prime Access program, the notion of exclusivity is already met..

Nothing has ever said they were only exclusive to a specific Prime Access just that they were exclusive to Prime Access specifically.

Of equal value would simply be putting older Prime Access offerings in the market permanently under a separate market heading for Prime Access offerings only.

To me,  it all boils down to the notion of limited time/quantity offerings on digital products.

...I don't like it.

Yes, it's a trend and clearly designed to spur sales of the item at the suggested price point, but it's a misrepresentation of the item offered.

Digital is digital.

DE could just as easily sell a Prime Access for 15% off for a limited time, then move the packs to the market under the Prime Access moniker at the normal prices offered.

That would resolve most of the bickering regarding vaulted Prime items and accessories for those who missed out (didn't play, couldn't spend, etc)

and a huge and very valid argument from new players.

There will be "special snowflakes" who buy these items to be "special snowflakes" and they will complain that their "special-ness" is diminished by such a change.

...That's where the pushback will occur, imo.

I would be all for this. I've been a bit salty that I missed out on the Targis Prime Armor set as I came back into the game after a year-long break only 2 days after that offering was rotated out. Not to mention Misa Prime, Daman Prime, Summus Prime, and Noru Prime.

No...and if DE decides to do this, Then they might aswell just bring back everything including the founders PA..

Some of us have supported this game for a long time and we do want something to show for it...Atleast i do.

Tbh they should've never started re-releasing items in the first place.

but yeah...thats just my opinion.

I don't care as I'm not gonna pay $50+ dollars for frekkin ACCESSORIES and other appearance items, but that's just me.

If you guys wanna spend your money on that knock yourself out and DE does this I'm sure they'll bring in more money and greedy milk.