Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryme

Braton Mk 2?

Just wondering if the standard Braton will be seeing a buff or a Mk 2 version. Since the last patch, the Afuris does more damage, and has a greater fire rate. Not to mention pistol ammo drops waaaaay more than rifle ammo.

Considering that they've recently released two more weapons, I'm sure we'll see a mark 2 Braton at some point in the future, possibly with a different firing mechanism. Another burst fire rifle, maybe?

Just wondering if the standard Braton will be seeing a buff or a Mk 2 version. Since the last patch, the Afuris does more damage, and has a greater fire rate. Not to mention pistol ammo drops waaaaay more than rifle ammo.

I wouldn't mind a Braton Mk. 2 with a 60 round magazine and say, 20 dmg/shot, unlockable at Rank 2 (the assault rifle equivalent to the Gorgon). Similarly, all weapons really should have Mk. 2s.

More Bratons? Yes please! So far it's my most used gun and after sticking to the Burston for a while also my favourite. More Bratons would be amazing (and a good reason for me to never get a Hek or Gorgon).

The non-MK-1 Braton is already considerably better than the starter MK-1 Braton, so it basically is the 'Mark 2' variant. I think with one clip capacity upgrade in the tree, the capacity is already over 60 if I'm not mistaken.