DE_Adam

Hotfix 17.8.1

• Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.

Another nerf, another frame gets into the trash can.

Goodbye Banshee, you were good for quite some time resisting DE's nerfhammer

Another fix that I'll call a nerf and call it a big deal even though it's not.

• Upvote 1

アップデートで進行が保存されずようやく手に入れたレアスタンスが消えました。

勘弁してください。orz

Painful.  I lost a Dual Rounds the same way.

イタイ「デュアルのラウンド数と同じにより失われた

言い訳機械翻訳...

It's a bugfix, not a nerf.

Resonance has always had a delay in between triggers. Patch last night broke that, and it was seriously tanking performance because of it.

Thanks for clarifying that, glad to hear. Still, its a nerf of sorts :^)

Conclave Changes:

• Renamed the Intensify Affector to Potency.
  • Removed damage mitigation from dodging in PvP.

Changes:

• Directional improvements have been made to the Synthesis scanner’s target tracking visual FX.

Fixes:

• Fixed Clients sometimes not showing the correct energy colors when using Chroma.
  • Fixed Chroma not showing the proper energy element while in the Arsenal or in game.
  • Fixed Chroma's elemental damage always being Heat regardless of colour.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Terrify having no effect on enemies.
  • Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.
  • Fixed Banshee’s Sonar visual FX displaying as super bright.
  • Fixed Simaris’ Standing Reward display being capped by the daily limit.
  • Fixed ‘Earth’ not displaying as one of the Feral Kubrow’s regions in the Codex.
  • Fixed players becoming staggered when being released from a friendly Loki’s Switch Teleport.
  • Fixed the Silva and Aegis not being able to do a slide attack with the Final Harbinger Stance equipped.
  • Fixed many Parkour Mods and more having incomplete descriptions.
  • Fixed the Ninkondi being unable to do a slide attack.
  • Fixed the Mk-1 Kunai showing a Platinum cost in the Market.

I like Earth , but low enemy there and not much maps, can you maybe put some maps, 2 or 3 will be nice, with high level . Thnx

sadly you just dont undertand banshee

• Upvote 2

It's a bugfix, not a nerf.

Resonance has always had a delay in between triggers. Patch last night broke that, and it was seriously tanking performance because of it.

Exactly its still recastable, its just the fact that the ability was dropping FPS like crazy.

thats why my frame rate dropped to 1 when we got mobbed earlier while sonar is on. thanks for the fix

So wasn't there an issue with sonar not working at all for clients?  Or was that fixed/untrue?  

Or is it? Find out below! :^)

Wait She was good?

Banchee nerfs :(

Here's a definition of this word that everyone's throwin' around these days.

nerf 
To weaken or make less dangerous. Taken from the "Nerf" brand name, which makes sports equipment toys out of a soft foam (e.g., the Nerf football is soft foam rather than the hard leather of a real football). Used frequently in the context of computer game balance changes. 
"The chaingun was awesome til they nerfed it, now you can't hit #^$& with it." 
~Quote taken from Urban Dictionary.

Thank you for making me loss progress on my interception for god knows which time. Seriously, when I see hotfix text I know I might as well alt + f4 then finish the mission. I know I'm gonna get "progress could not be saved, please F yourself and have a nice day".

protip: when you're instructed to not leave your Mission while an Update is deploying, you should listen to the instructions you're given, and not.

either leave faster or play longer to leave after the Update has been deployed.

user error isn't Digital Extremes' fault.

• Upvote 4

Or is it? Find out below! :^)

You have literally zero idea what you are talking about. Please refrain from making ridiculous comments like this in the future. The banshee bug they just fixed is absurdly recent, and her sonar + resonance is still incredibly good/powerful, just as it always has been.

Please, learn what you are talking about before you make these awful "anti any change" comments. I'm sure you feel embarrassed now that others have pointed out your error.  

People say the "nerf" crowd are bad, but you guys who screech at every change and call it a nerf when you don't even know what you are talking about in the first place, or even use Banshee (clearly you don't or you wouldn't have made that comment), are even worse for the game. This was an absurdly recent bug, and it was just fixed because it was making the game quite literally unplayable. Resonance is just as good as it has always been. Learn what a nerf is and what it means for next time please. 

Thanks for clarifying that, glad to hear. Still, its a nerf of sorts :^)

No it's not. That's not what a nerf is. A bug that literally just started happening that caused the game to lag so bad it was unplayable for everyone is not a nerf. It's a bug fix. Please learn the difference, it will improve the overall quality of the forums if you do. 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Upvote 5

good god, that damage. How even?!

it can be done with any weapon (even mk-1's) all you need is some banshee love!

Here's the full video btw:

It's a bit dated but it can still be done

Edited by dubstep774

I don't think this was a bug, as it stands now I can't even see the weak spot.

I totaly agree with that... Now i find it difficult to see weak spot. I think it should appear as bright as before fix ,just without super lag thing ;pp