DE_Adam

Hotfix 17.8.1

protip: when you're instructed to not leave your Mission while an Update is deploying, you should listen to the instructions you're given, and not.

either leave faster or play longer to leave after the Update has been deployed.

user error isn't Digital Extremes' fault.

How the hell do you stay longer in an Interception alert? Or make the timer go faster? Please tell me, I want to know. Should I jump kick one enemy and write to other 3 randoms to do that as well? How about sabotage with a self destruction timer? Should I drag that one out too? ffs...

Also, this has nothing to do with that, because HOTFIX has been deployed was written and I still get this all the time.

• Upvote 2

i have more then many "progress not saved" when you update !!!

can you care about and change that please, dont know how many missions i wasted with that ...

shure, thx for the updates, as well as ...

Did you actually listen when RedText told you to stay in your mission until deployment is complete?

It's not them screwing up, it's you.

• Upvote 1

Latest PC build is still 17.7.1 according to the forums, just so you know. :)

• Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.

Another nerf, another frame gets into the trash can.

Or is it? Find out below! :^)

Goodbye Banshee, you were good for quite some time resisting DE's nerfhammer

Banshee got a buff not to long ago maybe they went to far, Maybe play her and learn how to use her instead of complaining her.

I am sure she is still Viable for her job .

As long as AoE weaps can still proc Resonance/hit Sonar dots, then all good in the hood.

Besides, people actually thought hundreds of millions of damage, super client/host FPS lag, etc was not a bug?

• Upvote 3

There seems to be an issue with Split Chamber on the Ignis. It gives the damage bonus, but not the bonus to status chance. Maybe because of the innate multishot the Ignis was given?

Also, thanks for the fixes!

Wasn't timing dodge rolls considered skill? Why would you remove this? If anything make it so you can't spam dodge in pvp or something. Defensive player interaction is always welcomed in a game with any TTK under one second.

How the hell do you stay longer in an Interception alert? Or make the timer go faster?

allow Enemies to capture some Objectives, and the Wave(s) will take a lot longer.

There seems to be an issue with Split Chamber on the Ignis. It gives the damage bonus, but not the bonus to status chance.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/513905-unexplained-status-change-on-phage-post-update-17/#entry5792413

• Upvote 1

That's very nice when you're not playing with randoms and it's 80-80% result. If I let them capture we will lose. I'm not the superior best player ever but most of time on alert low rank players join that can't do much except dying.

But I'm saying again, for the last time, hotfix has been deployed WAS written and I still always lose progress.

• Upvote 1

• Fixed Simaris’ Standing Reward display being capped by the daily limit

Will check this out... after getting 0

Edited by Killarcent

• Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.

"How dare they fix game-breaking bugs >:((((("

It wasn't a nerf it was to fix a fps issue using the ignis to were there was ZERO cooldown causing resonance infinitely proc without a delay, causing people to crash .... 

Thanks for the fixes for the Banshee nerf :(

USosyzk.png

Oh you guys sure like to have your CPU burnt down to crisp after a small bug that was released along from the latest patch is that it? I bet you both never even played banshee. here's a video has to why it was thankfully fixed

• Upvote 1

Why remove the rewarding part of utilizing parkour/dodging in PvP? If you're skilled enough to dodge an arrow flying that fast or roll out of the way of a missile, it shouldn't kill you anyways.

• Upvote 2

hotfix has been deployed WAS written and I still always lose progress.

i'd talk to Support to look at your Networking, something is wrong then.

if this was a widespread problem, there would be much complaining about it.

something is strange with you, you should look to have it resolved.

• Upvote 1

Well, I suppose that crashing because of the too many Resonances of Banshee were a good "feature" to you.

Know what you're saying before trash talking about what you don't know.

• Upvote 1

you guys haven't found the performing several movement near walls can make you stuck inside of the wall? D: