DE_Adam

Hotfix 17.8.1

Just tried Banshee, She's as great as before the unintended buff of 17.8. nice patch. 

Yay! I can play banshee again without making the game break! ...Now give me Banshee Prime.

Edited by maj.death

• Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.

Another nerf, another frame gets into the trash can.

Goodbye Banshee, you were good for quite some time resisting DE's nerfhammer

Please learn the difference between a nerf and a fix. This never happened until this update, and was not meant to happen. If you honestly can't see that banshee is still one of the most OP things in the game, you're blind :l

Thx for the hotfix DE, looking forward to seeing what those simaris target tracking marker changes look like.

EDIT: They look stellar now DE. This is what I wanted for so long. Thx a ton! :D

Edited by Stratego89
  • Upvote 1

Anything for the invisible planets? Being able to see stars through Earth and Saturn's rings behind Saturn really detract from immersion.

Still can't access new Simaris missions.

"How is Synthesis progressing?"

"I would like to run the Synthesis simulation"

That's all i see when talking to him.

• Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.

Or is it? Find out below! :^)

Um no, played Draco last night and the banshee literally #*($%%@ up everyone's frame rate and eventually crashed the squad.

Hopefully a dev will see this and get this relayed (not sure if quoting them after the fact will notify them of it, or if the forums do it at all), with almost 2 week wait times on support and all, I'd rather not make that wait any worse for anyone.

Loki switch teleport is indeed still an issue, not sure why or how, but I just got into a game with one and was harassed with it constantly seems how I was the only one who seemed to mind being thrown around the room and staggered constantly, turns out they were a pre-made group, one of them mentioned turning his mic off for a bit in squad chat. Probably not a wide-spead issue in the community, but that was definitely annoying as all hell, suppose I'm lucky he sucked at parkour.

Fixes:

• Fixed players becoming staggered when being released from a friendly Loki’s Switch Teleport.

Edited by Isxael
  • Upvote 1

Thanks.  The Ninkondi has been a bit wonkey since introduction, and that was frustrating.  Thanks for the other fixes as well.

It's not over, I was spending all my time trying to get that Trinity Prime System and the moment i got it the Fix come and i lost the reward :O now i won't play this game for the rest of this year! :(

i know that feels bruh

Please revert the Sonar brightness change, it's too hard to see the spots now, it probably looked too bright because of the other bug.

But didn't that bug make even the best computers go to 2 FPS or crash?

Cheers DE. 

Gud jk m8.

I mean, Banshees been amazing since before resonance even existed and infinite stacking is entirely unnecessary but eh, its hard being stuck in the forum echochamber I guess.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

It's a bugfix, not a nerf.

Resonance has always had a delay in between triggers. Patch last night broke that, and it was seriously tanking performance because of it.

Yeah, people spam ability and trigger it....not 1 Frame per second. but 1 Frame per minute LOL

Obviously another ignorant who doesn't really know how to play Banshee but jumped to the bandwagon when she got that resonance bug on the recent patch. Also, even w/o resonance, long ago, Banshee was already one of the best frames so get your facts straight. Banshee's going nowhere and will maintain her spot on top of the list.

• Fixed players becoming staggered when being released from a friendly Loki’s Switch Teleport.

not fixed. this is still an issue as far as i can tell.

Er...could care less about these fixes. But has Mag's Shield Transference Visual FX been fixed yet?
(Reply either on message, or pm. [prefer pm])

Thank you for making me loss progress on my interception for god knows which time. Seriously, when I see hotfix text I know I might as well alt + f4 then finish the mission. I know I'm gonna get "progress could not be saved, please F yourself and have a nice day".

RedText asks you to remain in your missions for a reason.

Can you please give us an answer on when you fix volts shields?

It's taking way too long and you're doing all other reworks first. It's not really nice to take a fun interaction away before the new one is finished... I would like to have it back until it's ready if that's possible?

Logged in just to give this a +1.

I guess we know what DE means when they say they're making something a "priority."

• Upvote 3

Okay, this Banshee bugfix is rather amusing. But! It's indeed a nerf.

And by that I mean, t's a nerf towards Banshee's potential to crash everyone's PCs within a 500-meter radius.

Edited by EndlessHallucinogen