Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.8.1

DE_Adam

Perhaps Mesa could be allowed to walk during Peacemaker? Something a bit like Valkyr or Excalibur, who are allowed to move freely.

During Hysteria, Valkyr is invincible and can roll around. (She's a BALL of rage, isn't she?)

While using Exalted Blade, Excalibur blocks automatically, and can fight as per normal.

While casting Absorb, Nyx is immobile but invulnerable.

While using Peacemakers, Mesa is vulnerable AND immobile.

I see that Mesa DID need a rework on her "Automatic Room-Clearer", but this doesn't appear to be a rework, it seems a bit more like a slap to the face. It IS rewarding to be able to land hits with Peacemaker, but it isn't quite rewarding to know that once enemies (especially melee units) crowd around you you're going to DIE unless you put those Regulators down and run about 10m away, then you take them out and shoot until the above scenario repeats.

I understand the Shatter Shield helps, but HITTING the cowardly enemies (who hide behind virtually anything) is downright aggravating. The damage reduction is alright, but with Peacemaker's rework, Mesa's initial use in T4 Defenses and Survivals has not just been defeated, it has been consumed by the J-3 Golem and chugged down with a shipload of Greedy Milk.

Now, I understand that she does have three other amazing abilities, but that's just it. Without an effective ultimate, she's lacking the punch that every other Warframe has. Before 17.5, the trade-off for being immobile during an ultimate was either power (Mesa) or defense (Nyx). Mesa currently doesn't get any benefits for being a sitting duck, except a 20%-30% damage increase. That doesn't help when there are around forty Infested in one room, and all are running towards Mesa. If she could WALK then maybe she'd stand a chance. I can't think of how such a mediocre energy pool can provide enough firepower, and one pitiful sitting duck can take down an entire horde of Infested when they are whaling away at her legs.

Back to my suggestion, maybe it could be made possible for Mesa to be able to walk during Peacemaker, so she could be placed on equal grounds with other Warframes? (And not suffer complete humiliation by getting leg cramps while unloading her Regulators?) (Energy Drain is also only BARELY manageable. 15/sec was reasonable only because of her auto-targeting. Using Fleeting Expertise to try and help will just reduce Shatter Shield's duration. Now you can die faster.)

NOTE:

Before you start slamming me off the star chart, I am well aware that I am being extremely salty. I mean everything I said.

Edited by Ollnozz

pls fix JACKAL BUG ( if nova MP (slow) the result JACKAL NEVER DIE ) pls fix its annoy me few days later (A.K.A Jackal got aegis of immortality from nova slow)

not only from MP from nova

...i went in solo to encounter jackal, with hydroid

it ended with my abort because jackal would not take any damages >.<

Anyone got this bug too?

I hate this error when it became stuck in a pipe, or part of walls.

12042653_977331915657344_456392819674993

Yup, I had the same problem numerous times. I think it could be solved if the player could reset, manually by pressing a button,   to a general position on the map, just like when you fall of a cliff and your player's position resets automatically to somewhere close  to the point you were before falling.

Edited by DuncanHydroho

thx de for the fixes.

And btw, could you guys pls fix more performance issues than those little pesky cosmetics bugs?

After U17.5 my Framerate dropped from 45 fps to 15 fps on corpus and grineer tilesets, especially at the corpus gas city tilesets and the grineer shipyard tileset.

I had to drop my graphical settings from high to low because of that but the difference in fps is really minimal.

I tried everything but no possible solution helps.

If someone has or had the same issues and fixed them, pls contact me and help a desperate tenno who can't kick grineers asses without an fps drop or an overheat of my ventilation unit.

Conclave Changes:

• Renamed the Intensify Affector to Potency.
  • Removed damage mitigation from dodging in PvP.

Changes:

• Directional improvements have been made to the Synthesis scanner’s target tracking visual FX.

Fixes:

• Fixed Clients sometimes not showing the correct energy colors when using Chroma.
  • Fixed Chroma not showing the proper energy element while in the Arsenal or in game.
  • Fixed Chroma's elemental damage always being Heat regardless of colour.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Terrify having no effect on enemies.
  • Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.
  • Fixed Banshee’s Sonar visual FX displaying as super bright.
  • Fixed Simaris’ Standing Reward display being capped by the daily limit.
  • Fixed ‘Earth’ not displaying as one of the Feral Kubrow’s regions in the Codex.
  • Fixed players becoming staggered when being released from a friendly Loki’s Switch Teleport.
  • Fixed the Silva and Aegis not being able to do a slide attack with the Final Harbinger Stance equipped.
  • Fixed many Parkour Mods and more having incomplete descriptions.
  • Fixed the Ninkondi being unable to do a slide attack.
  • Fixed the Mk-1 Kunai showing a Platinum cost in the Market.

What you mean with removed damage mitigation in PvP...? You mean now dodges literally dodges all the damage or that when dodgin the player takes all the damage...?

*Sorry but I dont PvP too much.

Or just that there's an dodging are around the character model?

Edited by Deimos87

What you mean with removed damage mitigation in PvP...? You mean now dodges literally dodges all the damage or that when dodgin the player takes all the damage...?

*Sorry but I dont PvP too much.

Or just that there's an dodging are around the character model?

Basically using a roll would give you a damage reduction before, now it doesn't. You take full damage when rolling now.

Now this one is easy to explain, well, based on my theory.

For those that uses The Embolist and the grakata, you notices taht the animations taht are played dont match

the weapon, as the said animation is for the new ignis.

Now, let me explain. Grakata was the first, and some time later, Ignis was made, wich was a Grakata with some extra

stuff added to it. Later on, The Embolist was added, wich was actualy more of a copy and paste job of the ignis.

Now for the tecnical part. When The Ignis rework was done, The DE Team wasnt careful enough, and thought that the animation file that was used for Ignis, was a seperate file.

So when the rework was shipped, the animation file for the Embolist and Grakata was replaced as well.

I just wanted to share some insigt on waht happened to Grakata

and Embolist and my knowledge about them.

-snip-

I'd like to second this idea.  With the nerf (it was a fair nerf, but it's still a nerf, no way around that) Mesa being able to move while in Peacemaker would be a very good idea.

However, maybe if she could only walk, i.e. no jumping or other parkour?

Edited by chuckdm

I just redownload the game yesterday after some months out.

Notice the quest to get Atlas blueprint is bugged. The trigger didn't work because I got Eris fully open and no sign in my mail or my codex...

I will wait for this to be fixed. Thanks.

Try killing Tyl Regor again, maybe that'll unlock the quest?

• Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.

Another nerf, another frame gets into the trash can.

Or is it? Find out below! :^)

Goodbye Banshee, you were good for quite some time resisting DE's nerfhammer

Another person who thinks balancing = nerfing, or do they? Found out below!