Heidrek

It's all about ideology

Steel- Protect the weak

Hexis- Pursue and even greater truth 

Suda- Learn more

Perrin- Cold brutal Capitalism

Veil- Extremism that supports utter violence, also sounds like communism

Loka- Humans are the master race everyone else is inferior 

I don't know about you guys, but that's the vibes I get, and no one wants to be associated with the bottom 3 meanings

I just went with them because they just looked visually neat. :p

oh, and we got that Clem cameo at Steel Meridian every now and then.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

It's all about ideology

Steel- Protect the weak

Hexis- Pursue and even greater truth 

Suda- Learn more

Perrin- Cold brutal Capitalism

Veil- Extremism that supports utter violence, also sounds like communism

Loka- Humans are the master race everyone else is inferior 

I don't know about you guys, but that's the vibes I get, and no one wants to be associated with the bottom 3 meanings

It's easy to make every syndicate sound good or bad.

Steel - Abstain from outward conflict to maintain stability within small areas, never ending the true issues of the war and inevitably falling to their own stagnation.

Hexis - Abandon your culture to fulfill an ideology held by outsiders who proclaim to know best for you and your people.

Suda - Cold abhorrence for organic life, willing to discard everything that is not directly beneficial to her own narrow goals.

And for good.

Perrin - Using non-violent measures to bring end to conflict and close the vast fissure between the castes of the system.

Veil - Complete lack of self prioritization, willing to abandon their own life for the greater good. Acknowledged that for peace to be achieved, both the innocent and the guilty must spill blood.

Loka - Seek to re-establish the last bastion of hope for the scattered humans of the system and become a beacon for the oppressed colonies to seek out amid the chaos of war.

Edited by StallordD

Perrin- Spread wealth to those that lack it.

Veil- Corruption is rampant and must be removed.

Loka- To industrialize too far is to lose your humanity. The environment should be protected.

Spin it however you like. Just know that there will always be those that disagree, and will be able to bring up valid counter-arguments.

That said, I support mainly Perrin and Hexis. Basically, I'm in good with 4 out of 6 syndicates. Ideology takes a backseat when there's sw33t lootz involved.

I support hexis and veil

Hexis seek the truth and wish to find power through inner peace and self discipline

Veil want to purify and free the origin system fighting the corrupt. They realize that their methods are extreme, but they see it that their extreme methods are the only way to truly stop corruption

"To defeat a  monster you must become one"

As said above, they put the greater good above themselves and believe themselves a part in cleansing the system

As a note that relates, steel meridian and red veil are the like the sword and shield

Steel is the shield that protects the weak, and veil is the sword that strikes against corruption. Defend and attack

I honestly went with SM and Rv through a personal view...

SM is those who want to protect the weak not only cause of that but its due to themselves being weak...

RV, I don't view them as the "We want to burn everything and kill off everything on the face of our sol M.D. Geist style" That just produces Edgy outlooks. How I view them is that their the REAL weak ones in the circle and have been caught up in a war that they can't stand for themselves in... So what did they do? They want to "Burn" the galaxy, I use the term "burn" as more of a... "We want to stand up and be known and feared as our ancestors" was.

It's easy to make every syndicate sound good or bad.

Steel - Abstain from outward conflict to maintain stability within small areas, never ending the true issues of the war and inevitably falling to their own stagnation.

Hexis - Abandon your culture to fulfill an ideology held by outsiders who proclaim to know best for you and your people.

Suda - Cold abhorrence for organic life, willing to discard everything that is not directly beneficial to her own narrow goals.

And for good.

Perrin - Using non-violent measures to bring end to conflict and close the vast fissure between the castes of the system.

Veil - Complete lack of self prioritization, willing to abandon their own life for the greater good. Acknowledged that for peace to be achieved, both the innocent and the guilty must spill blood.

Loka - Seek to re-establish the last bastion of hope for the scattered humans of the system and become a beacon for the oppressed colonies to seek out amid the chaos of war.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

I thought nonendless were the most valuable since it's only one reward per key.

T4S used to have R5 cores packs almost every A rotation.

T4D had Loki Prime systems. It used to sell 200 plat each.

Also left wing syndicates had way better secondaries. Pre nerf Synoid Grammacor, Vaykor Marelock while right wing had pre buff Rakta Balista and still had Sechura Dual Cestras and Scanti Castanas.

Perrin sequence is the opposite of what you suggested. It's SUPPOSED to be kind polite capitolism

As we know, every polite capitalist should belligerently refuse negotiations and settle disputes with killer (stretching the term here, I know) robots.