The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Most Players Choose Hexis Suda And Steel

Heidrek

I see lots of 2 syndicates casuals -*clears throat*- if I may, syndicate content is so sporadically released that it pays off to level 4 at a time, even if at a bit slower pace.

Loka, Veil, Perrin and Steel here.

Just wear Loka and Veil sigils, while managing the other 2. After understanding this management you can wear Steel and Perrin sigils to hasten something you might need from them, at the expense of one of your other syndicates just making sure you don't derank - since despite DE stating that after deranking you wouldn't need a sacrifice in an eventual reranking, it doesn't actually work like that-.

It actually does. I have deranked syndicates all the way down and payed nothing to rerank them. The only time that shouldnt work is if you payed that tribute before the change went live.

It's all about ideology

Steel- Protect the weak

Hexis- Pursue and even greater truth 

Suda- Learn more

Perrin- Cold brutal Capitalism

Veil- Extremism that supports utter violence, also sounds like communism

Loka- Humans are the master race everyone else is inferior 

I don't know about you guys, but that's the vibes I get, and no one wants to be associated with the bottom 3 meanings

haha i agree xD 

why I picked what i picked:

Steel meridian because half of my rep pool is shared with Red Veil thus giving me something when i ask for certain things from them

Cephalon Suda because half of my rep pool is shared with Arbitors (same reason above) but Suda does have some issue with Red veil so after I have maxed my rep with Suda for the day, i go and complete all the Steel Meridian missions to give me enough red veil rep to counter the deficit. the medallions help as well.

I never do any thing with Red Veil or Arbitors because both syndicates have issues with both my main or secondary syndicates. Sure im earning half every day but at least I have good balance over my rep with all of the 4 factions.

Sadly if you choose either Perrin or Loka, you have no choice but to only side with them because everyone else hates them.

So being on good terms with 4/6 syndicates are good to me. I dont really bother with they're morality and reasoning etc.

I went with perrin/ loka to start, but then the syndicate secondaries came out and there was no contest. Ratka ballistica and secura cestras... blah. Synoid gammacor was seriously overpowered compared to those. And I still run vaykor marelok all the time.

Until Suda sends a hit-squad after you...

"oh, we're just interested in information... until you cross me... then I will kill you"

Yeah. I stopped pretending these syndicates were more than gangs of thugs a few weeks ago.

At that point your activities helping her opponent *prevent further development and gathering of knowledge* to the point where you're an active belligerent against her.

Don't know if this is matters, but i'll throw it out there anyway.

Personally i went with Steel Meridian and there was 2 reasons for that: because i like the concept behind grineer (brute force) and because i liked their ideology.

Then i went with Hexis and Suda, because... Because i could, i guess. Their ideology is neutral to me - i don't see anything particulary good nor bad in them. Though sometimes it feels like Hexis has way too much interest in the Tenno... Though, i guess, they have something similiar with Teshin.

I still can't decide if i should go with Red Veil. I mean... They're the only friends of my favorite syndicate (and they also have that sweet ammo restore) but they're way too edgy for my liking. I also can't make a decision because i don't know how far their extremism can go. I don't want to end up killing totally fine and innocent people at some point.

Also i will lose all this Suda / Hexis standing in which i've put so much effort into, so there's that.

Perrin... I kinda like the idea of trying to save the world through money and politics (civilized way), but they're simply against my all favorite Steel Meridian. It's them who wants to kill me, not the other way around.

New Loka is the only syndicate that i genuily hate. At first they looked like kind forest people to me (aka druids), but then i realized that they're, in fact, fanatics that are very religious-looking (no offense, but i simply don't dig this stuff).

Their goals make no sense to me too.

Pure humanity? Darling, augmentations are the only way to make sure that you don't die because you got scratched by a rusty nail. Humanity sucks and it's time to evolve. In fact, are Tenno even human? Why do you talk with us in the first place?

And returning on Earth will save us? How? Have you been there? Crazy murderous dogs everywhere, and i'm sure that this is not even the worst part about this New Earth.

So, yeah, this is how i see it.

And for those who do it all only for the gear - i don't agree with you, but i understand your point of view. No hate.

Edited by Artek94