Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shuriken, The Shot Gun Equivalent Secondary To The Kunai.

CosyPigeon

So we now have Kunai as a secondary, and they are awesome. As an alternative stealthy ninja secondary, I would like to propose shuriken.

With shuriken you can throw multiple shuriken at a time, I'd like to see shuriken work as a stealth secondary where you throw 3 shuriken at a time in a narrow cone in front of you. Kunai give you a high damage single projectile weapon with medium range. shuriken could give you a lower damage multiple projectile weapon that is close range. Up close shuriken would do more damage if you can get all 3 to hit the target, but would be less effective at range because only 1 would hit the target. This would give us a nice alternative for a stealthy secondary weapon. 

Well, us Ash's already have Shuriken power, so we would MOST LIKELY find little use of it. Still, nice to have a bit of variety in the game. Good idea for other 'Frames that don't have silent projectile abilities.

Well, us Ash's already have Shuriken power, so we would MOST LIKELY find little use of it. Still, nice to have a bit of variety in the game. Good idea for other 'Frames that don't have silent projectile abilities.

I'd use both. As my secondary shuriken wouldn't be homing or do 650 damage a hit, and my ash ability doesn't have 210 rounds of ammo :P