Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Atlas

DE_Adam

Looks terrible, and the art team should feel terrible for being tasked by their higher ups to make this Warframe.

No amount of vile negativity can describe the loathing I have for such an abomination of artistic expression.

Bad, bad, BAD. Headless, UGLY, utterly revolting display of design.

Such a wonderful concept, bursting with creative potential. Squandered.

Disgusting.

You certainly went with basics alright, right down to the basest level of design. Shame.

I cannot fathom, neither believe that someone in there actually said "hey! this looks cool!".

Your ability to provide your own opinion as anything but an actual opinion is pretty disgusting too.  I can assure you, it is not shared by me and a vast amount of others.  How you shove so much negativity into it as if your opinion matters to anyone but yourself is rather shameful and sad.

That being said I like how atlas looks, haven't seen his alt helms yet, so can't comment on those.  But I must say -

Looks amazing! and the art team should feel honored for being tasked by their higher ups to make this Warframe.

No amount of expressed joy can describe the true passion I have for such a masterpiece of artistic expression.

Amazing, excellent, incredible, unique, utterly exquisite display of design.

Such a wonderful concept, bursting with creative potential.  Achieved.

Fantastic.

You certainly went with basics alright, right down to the basest level of simple beauty.  Be proud.

I cannot fathom, neither believe that someone in this forum actually said "hey! this doesn't look cool!"

Have a great day.

Edited by Xekrin

So Far I have liked every part of atlas I feel at this point he shouldn't Really be touched in his skill as he does Exactly what the Dev built him for. As far as the looks of him i think they nailed it  the Alt HELM they have thow does look abit funny but if you think about it almost makes him look like a Really tanky Vangaurd so i dont mind it too mutch thow i would like to see more Helm Options for him.  With that said Atlas is easly my top Fave Frame out of all the ones i currently have. Here is to Hopeing they make a Atlas Prime soon! as iam greatly looking forward to seeing how he turns out in prime form. 

Well , after craft and playing with Atlas , i still disappointed , this char is almost same char founded in  plant vs zombies , first and thind skills are identical , and this headless design , sorry, is riculous, maybe this rush for new frames + primes + reworks, is compromising quality of final result

I would like if his 3 was affected by power strength where higher power strength allows faster petrification. This would give it some higher level survivability. As nobody cares about armour as at one point armour becomes irrelevant unless it is a dynamic armour like Chroma.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Atlas is fantastic!

His design is unique in the best way, and as intended very intimidating. He's my new 'main' and I couldn't be happier with his abilities. I'm really looking forward to his augments as well... Just don't have any room for them with my preferred build. Haha.

And nothing says F U to your enemies like punching one so hard in the face, (landslide) killing him and all his buddies within 3-5 meters!!! Epic.