Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Anyone Up For Muscles?

Abframe

like the suit is fused to excalibur even more.

I don't know if we're allowed to modify the normal maps on warframes but I'm thinking of doing more of this to excalibur or even a total remodel.

EfS9WK3.jpg

Edited by Captkiro

Abframe

like the suit is fused to excalibur even more.

I don't know if we're allowed to modify the normal maps on warframes but I'm thinking of doing more of this to excalibur or even a total remodel.

EfS9WK3.jpg

I think that's the idea. To either do either design skins or altered body skins. I think there is a demand for alt body designs and skins that DE can't do everything due to other things they are working on. So the community has the freedom to design it themselves. I myself can't wait to see the creativity out there.

Lol, I'm sure CaptKiro knows this but just remember that normal maps don't actually allow you to add pieces of geometry, they basically just trick the lighting into shading/highlighting surfaces that aren't present in the low poly mesh. Lady chest bumps wouldn't work unless they were pretty flat and wouldn't show from the side, and you can't change the hip width, other body proportions, etc.

That said, I like where this exploration is going. Keep up the great work!

Edited by Syncrasis

Lol, I'm sure CaptKiro knows this but just remember that normal maps don't actually allow you to add pieces of geometry, they basically just trick the lighting into shading/highlighting surfaces that aren't present in the low poly mesh. Lady chest bumps wouldn't work unless they were pretty flat and wouldn't show from the side, and you can't change the hip width, other body proportions, etc.

That said, I like where this exploration is going. Keep up the great work!

Oh MY Fing Gawd...It's Syncrasis.

*faints

also reworking volt helmet too!

this PBR stuff was kinda hard to grasp at first and I'm learning the limitations of the tennogen tool. Making more sense the more I work with it.

Might even do a tutorial after I've learned a lot more.

CQU12nw.png

also reworking volt helmet too!

this PBR stuff was kinda hard to grasp at first and I'm learning the limitations of the tennogen tool. Making more sense the more I work with it.

Might even do a tutorial after I've learned a lot more.

CQU12nw.png

Took me a second to notice the little eye and the creepy grin, well done. Make sure to add some texturing patterns for the 3 color pattern options.