Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Weapon Holders* For Zephyr Floating Or Akwardly Placed

Magnulast

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm....very peculiar. I also don't recognize the stance you're using at all.

If it is a difference stance, than the answer to that is there are already a handful of stances, where weapons and accessories are misplaced. Mesa's Noble stance as an more obvious example, as her model is positioned/slanted differently then every other frame, hence the odd misplacements of accessories, specifically the lower leg parts via shin guards.

I remember a while back when I was looking into this, a fellow Tenno explained as it's quite an easy fix, despite many assuming you need to re-rig pretty much every frame.

Regardless how easy it is to apparently fix it, it's just a matter of priorities between upcoming updates, game-crashing bugs, recent exploits, glitches, and so on; with something like cosmetic related issues towards the bottom due to how isolated this particular issue is.

If it was something like Mirage's Winter skin issue, where for about 2 to 4 months, when you used Eclipse, her skin would revert to the default (I made quite a few topics about hehe. Despite only me caring about it haha), since that is specifically bought during release and wont work as intended, it would probably pan out a tad better, since visually it used to disappear (i.e. a potentially wasted purchase if not addressed).

Something like this though, if it is just the stance you are using and nothing else, then it's just a matter of changing stances until then, since nothing is visually gone persay. But you mentioned that it happens with all your stances, it might be client side maybe? As I play Zephyr daily (I use both Mesa's Noble stance and Zephyr's Noble stance), and I've never seen this happen before.

Might be a typical answer you would hear, but the time between when you posted this, have you tried closing the entire Warframe program and re-opening it to play again? I doubt it has anything to do with this, but it wouldn't hurt to restart it, to refresh everything, as it could have been a once-in-a-blue-moon occurrence lol.