Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something Random

You may: Reply to someone else's random thoughts  or ask someone to tell you something random or both

I'm thinking... about my Raksa Kubrow, Nagi <3

Nagi.jpg

What are you dreaming about?

An octopus only have 7 tentacles and 1 hectocotylus.

btw senpai, I just looked at your profile and I have a favor to ask you regarding New Loka...may I buy/trade a Winds or Purity mod from you ;w:...?

Oh boy.

Here we go!

The mailman gave me lemonade and I need to see a lawyer about stealing bookcases. However, tiny baby kittens are aggravating my mild brain anyeurism and I can't breathe tacos. The small dafodils will fadangle the workings though, and the possoms are vanishing with the taking fingers. Sol is melting and puppies are jamming the radar so the story cannot end by the power of grayskull.

Did I win?

I think I did.

btw senpai, I just looked at your profile and I have a favor to ask you regarding New Loka...may I buy/trade a Winds or Purity mod from you ;w:...?

Sure!

I'll be in game in a few hours.

i once ate a ham sandwich i found on the ground

I once rode a bus with a homeless guy telling me and my friends about how he was tied to a bed by the love of his life for three days.  Right at the point where things almost got weird, he said that she sat on a chair at the foot of the bed and ate a ham sandwich the entire time and now lives in France. 

Oh boy.

Here we go!

The mailman gave me lemonade and I need to see a lawyer about stealing bookcases. However, tiny baby kittens are aggravating my mild brain anyeurism and I can't breathe tacos. The small dafodils will fadangle the workings though, and the possoms are vanishing with the taking fingers. Sol is melting and puppies are jamming the radar so the story cannot end by the power of grayskull.

Did I win?

I think I did.

Bananas.