Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something Random

I said repliers may reply to a random thought or tell something random or both

So technically this is endless.

Exactly. In every aspect of random. From what you saw that day to the pink little elephant that I waving me hello.

Prepare for another needlessly long thread!

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Furis/f_30_30000000_195-0-2-204-1-10-219-3-3-369-2-3_195-4-204-14-369-7-219-5-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f/en/3-0-10

That's the utility secondary I'm building for those frames that can't regen health<3

regen 511 health per mag not taking armor into account <3

Exactly. In every aspect of random. From what you saw that day to the pink little elephant that I waving me hello.

Prepare for another needlessly long thread!

Why? don't you think have people together and chat about things or sometimes role play a bit is fun?

At least I find it lovely and enjoyable. Always F5 my page to see if anyone is back for a reply<3

Why? don't you think have people together and chat about things or sometimes role play a bit is fun?

At least I find it lovely and enjoyable. Always F5 my page to see if anyone is back for a reply<3

I never said it wasn't neither did the elephant. I was pointing that this will indeed last long. That I good

You press f5 often too? Yay!

Edited by ElGuirrix

I never said it wasn't neither did the elephant. I was pointing that this will indeed last long. That I good

You press f5 often too? Yay!

let's hug <3 *hugs*

*hugs back* :)

*Grabs ElGuirrix tide and attempts to assimilate into the hive mind*

*Shivs tytl.*

Why ;~;.....................

I'm just doing my part for the community ;~;.........

And I'm doing my part too!

*Lets tytl bleed.*

Using my blood trying to write 3.1415...926...53..5...*blackout* 

*spatio temporal distortion prevents forced assimilation*

Don't worry, I'll assimilate when I'm ready *hugs*

okay

09c.jpg

It is likely we will never leave this galaxy unless we somehow manage to achieve FTL travel, which is looking unlikely at the moment.

But the thought of us being essentially bound to this galaxy is not as depressing as it seems. It doesn't really matter because our galaxy is so unfathomably large that we won't have the need to explore another galaxy, be that for resources or science.

Edited by Gammaion

It is likely we will never leave this galaxy unless we somehow manage to achieve FTL travel, which is looking unlikely at the moment.

But, on the plus side, it doesn't matter because our galaxy is so unfathomably large that we won't have the need to explore another galaxy, be that for resources or science.

Astronomy...hmm here is my understanding, Anything that related to space travel is nearly non related to us in out life time, at least nothing important to us regular citizens. However, I'm quite confidence when we reach the age of 50s or 70s I'm quite sure that we humans will have some manipulation over space tech and have some activities on the moon for some functions.

So there is no concern for us about other galaxies... Light have it's speed limit and we currently are far reaching it thus other galaxies are just talks that we could fantasize on  Also it's that easy, Time and space is telling us that we cannot predict what is on the other side of the galaxy, before we'll ever get to another galaxy we must first know the information of the area. So once the information of other galaxy went public, and we know what we are mount up and charging into, that's the time which we are ready for Galaxy travel.

As you can see the textbooks of Astronomy are updating every year and rapidly...it's a field where we starving for knowledge yet we are ill equipped to harvest the knowledge.

Don't worry, it'll all be soon...

*Whacks tytl's brain with a hammer.*

Sir I'll pay you plat, please don't hurt me ;~;....

Or I can pay you in steak, please don't hurt me ;~;......

This and Flowering Night are my favourite Touhou OSTs

Not my taste, don't get upset if my tastes are different, I appreciate your share.  Here I'll share some of my taste with you.

Astronomy...hmm here is my understanding, Anything that related to space travel is nearly non related to us in out life time, at least nothing important to us regular citizens. However, I'm quite confidence when we reach the age of 50s or 70s I'm quite sure that we humans will have some manipulation over space tech and have some activities on the moon for some functions.

So there is no concern for us about other galaxies... Light have it's speed limit and we currently are far reaching it thus other galaxies are just talks that we could fantasize on Also it's that easy, Time and space is telling us that we cannot predict what is on the other side of the galaxy, before we'll ever get to another galaxy we must first know the information of the area. So once the information of other galaxy went public, and we know what we are mount up and charging into, that's the time which we are ready for Galaxy travel.

As you can see the textbooks of Astronomy are updating every year and rapidly...it's a field where we starving for knowledge yet we are ill equipped to harvest the knowledge.

Are you studying astronomy? Or you got caught by it and learned by yourself?

I've read on a newspaper, i think about a year ago, that around 2030 a travel to colonize mars is planned. Know anything about it?

Edited by ElGuirrix