Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something Random

S.M.A.R.T. is a guide used to creating objectives. While some of the words differ in the acronym, they are generally used as:

S - Specific. What you want to achieve. How you will you achieve it.

M - measurable. Aka your results can be quantifiable.

A - achievable. What you want to do is realistic and is attainable.

R - relevent. The objective you chose matters. Theres a reason for doing it and its not just for the lulz.

T - timely. You have a completion date, to help you focus.

Edit:

I just slept and cuddled with my best friend.

I have no idea how to feel about this.

Did you enjoy it?

Edited by 321agemo

S.M.A.R.T. is a guide used to creating objectives. While some of the words differ in the acronym, they are generally used as:

S - Specific. What you want to achieve. How you will you achieve it.

M - measurable. Aka your results can be quantifiable.

A - achievable. What you want to do is realistic and is attainable.

R - relevent. The objective you chose matters. Theres a reason for doing it and its not just for the lulz.

T - timely. You have a completion date, to help you focus.

Whoa, where did you learn that?

No it's not fair ;~;

honest opinion?

Yes, too far. You told her to go kill herself. You need to understand this, just because someone makes you feel annoying doesn't mean they don't serve your basic respect. For example, I'm not happy when people from another country goes to another country without knowing their language expecting the locals to treat them well because they tourist. I really don't, sometimes it annoys me when I hear people talk in other languages while looking at me, it's very uncomfortable for not knowing what are they talking about. But do I treat them less of I will treat others? Yes, I will be less helpful towards them, but I wouldn't be rude to them at all. There is no point for being aggressive in the modern age of human society. Rage and anger is symbolizing a person loses to others intellectually... We are humans, at least on earth we are suppose to be one of the smartest species out there. Don't lose to you emotions, they really are bad.

If you don't like to read that BS up there, take this life lesson. Our brain is not capable of multitasking, we might process very fast but it's one area at a time... If you are feeling, you are not thinking. Don't ever loose yourself to your emotions, it's the ultimate destruction. 

Yeah abit too far. Its fine if you want to annoy someone but asking someone to essentially kill themselves is terrible.

Ultimately, if she does kill herself, how would you feel about that? What if you are the cause of her death? Would you like that weighing on your conscience? Even if you weren't the cause, in the back of your mind, you will always hear it: you are the cause.

Does therapy help? Maybe. But: It. Will. Never. Go. Away.

Now wheres my cookie....

It's next to the Noamuth statue in the kitchen.

Thank you for your insight, I hadn't thought of that. Though I will probably still bm her when she writes complete bullS#&$, just with less suicidal things and more deepthroating of Lugers

A SERIOUS question.

I just finished crafting Nyx Prime yesterday, should I get Nemesis skin?

Meh, the following color works really well on the normal skin

All colors: some reddish purple from the gamma pallet 

Edited by Skycook3y

It's next to the Noamuth statue in the kitchen.

Thank you for your insight, I hadn't thought of that. Though I will probably still bm her when she writes complete bullS#&$, just with less suicidal things and more deepthroating of Lugers

Thats fine~ after all, we just have to call out on people bs sometimes.

Also yay cookies! *nom nom nom*

A SERIOUS question.

I just finished crafting Nyx Prime yesterday, should I get Nemesis skin?

I bought it (im a collector after all).