Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandana [Infested; Grim] - Preview

Naelynn

Hello everyone,

please allow me a quick introduction before I proceed.

My name is Flow3R, and I've played Warframe for frecken ever, since closed beta to be specific. During my history with games, I have made a few items for games, most notably several sword items for a different game on steam workshop.

Currently I've reworked the entire item and drew up a concept art. I'll keep you guys updated as the model itself will progress :). Credits for the idea to (PS4)jFresh215 as he gave me the idea to make this syandana! :D

Here's the current concept art that I'll be working off.

7L7CXYf.jpg

Legacy posts:

First post

When I saw that warframe went public with its tennogen thing, I spend an hour reading up on it, and then I caught myself sitting 2 and a half hour in sculpting softwares.

As of this moment, I have a base of a model of infested syandana on my hands, but I NEED to sleep, as tommorow I have to go to work D:... well, today.

Whoever reads this, please post your suggestions and ideas how the item preview I'll post makes you feel and what it makes you think of. I'll try to finish this thing before end of the month, and I'll keep this thread updated with progress :).

As of this moment, I attached a human heart to the syandana - but I'll most likely change it for a simple strap of torn cloth, as I think that's more fitting of a syandana... still, I wanted to see how that would look.

Please post your opinions in replies to this topic - I'll read through them and adapt the item if there'll be good points :)

Here are current preview screenshots:

tpDM8ji.png

Qea0siF.png

Edited by FIow3R

I know this is off kilter but I like the thought of an infested syandana, a ton. I can't wait to see what ever you finish(even if ill never have access to it). I personally want to see an ancients arm made into a syandana. 

You sir, are a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful being.

10/10.

Ewwwww!

I can't wait to see the finished product.

xD Thank you.

Is that meant to be some kind of skull on the upper part of it?

Ye, I thought of somehow trying to model a Kubrow Skull, but it came out looking more like a Duck or something. Gonna mess with that part more.

I'm getting the visual of a beating heart hanging off your back. Not sure if that's your intent, but it's pretty cool in my opinion. I doubt you can animate it to beat though, that probably is beyond the limitations of the program.

The idea with that was to make the thing bleed, and the blood would be affected by energy color. Not sure if that's even possible tho x:

I have always wanted another infested syandana, so I am very much looking forward to this :)

I'll do my best <3

• 3 weeks later...