Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request Thread (Hoping For Mega Thread)

Zahnny

The idea of this thread is simple. If you have an idea for an item, syndana or etc and you can't model or just generally not good with the tools (like me) this thread is for people that have suggestions or ideas they want to see made.

If this thread takes off and works then hopefully people will see your suggestions, requests or ideas and attempt and potentially create them. Even if you can't model or use editing software like TennoGen there are still several other ways besides generally requesting that can help, drawing pictures or taking other stuff as concept reference would most likely help get your suggestion made, and more accurately to your intended idea.

Good luck Tenno, be the architect of the future of Tenno Tech.

Huh, well since this isn't really going anywhere I might aswell make my own request. I'm thinking of two syndanas with one infront of the other, kinda layered in a sense. Instead of two next to each other it's one over another.

Literally any good-looking syandana that doesn't heavily cover the warframe's back or distract from it's figure. Something like the asa syandana. Sleek, elegant, you can still see everything just fine. Doesn't interfere with sigils or the Devs' hard work making the frames look good. So basically- something minimalist but nice. I'm not easy to please :l

Looking for a 3d designer:

Infested_scythe.jpg

Infested weapon wanted to be borned in 3d and being used in warframe

That's not gonna happen anytime soon, but, if DE will allow weapon skins for Scythes, someone might make that, and then you'll be able to use it with your scythe weapons o= Personally I think you'd have better chance with that :)

That's not gonna happen anytime soon, but, if DE will allow weapon skins for Scythes, someone might make that, and then you'll be able to use it with your scythe weapons o= Personally I think you'd have better chance with that :)

personally give my hearth in to that evolved infested creation, i know it would not be too early, but giving a good look in to it xd

Edited by Agente_GentlePhoenix

I'd say without a doubt that DE will add more options soon, this is probabily just controlled release or whatever they're called.

• 2 months later...