Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stratos117's Workshop [11/3 Progress Update]

StratoS117

The seams are defin only in the tennogen program. I was ripping my hair out over it untill I pulled in their textures for volt/excalibur and thought ; my seams arent that bad after all.

I assume it's something to do with a shady hacked together engine on their part for the tennogen.

The seams are defin only in the tennogen program. I was ripping my hair out over it untill I pulled in their textures for volt/excalibur and thought ; my seams arent that bad after all.

I assume it's something to do with a shady hacked together engine on their part for the tennogen.

Dear DE: Fix please?

I noticed using a very low height setting in your baking of the maps helps with the edgy and sharpness of how the normal map shows up.  

Edit: also,  I am digging what you came up with.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Seams are a problem that can be handled a number of ways. Thankfully they don't look to be much of a problem in-game. 

If they are a glaring issue for you, a good way to mask them is with the geometry of your sculpt by making a seam of your own: 

2Yqx22A.png?1  

Or by avoiding raised geometry around that area that crosses over the UV seam. Dont fret too much until you get your textures done, since the visual noise also helps. Hope this helps!

Edited by Charismo