The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

••petition•• Remove Slide Speed, This Isn't Slide Online.

SoggyCow

I would find that removing slide takes a lot of the game away.

That is in my opinion.

Although, your idea is interesting, I do not believe that sliding speed will be taken out.

not removing slide, just slowing it down

As the other guy in this thread said, it is the only way a Rhino has any hope of ever playing Online games.

I don't like the idea of never getting to kill anything, and risking not getting any credits for my missions.

The Slide is the one and only thing that actually allows me to DO anything in a Rhino and even then I have to exploit it to ridiculous levels just to keep up with the RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH going on.

You cannot "fix" the Slide Speed until you "fix" Rhino's sprint speed.

IMO, all Warframes should run the same speed if this game is going to be "RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH".....

You cannot "fix" the Slide Speed until you "fix" Rhino's sprint speed.

IMO, all Warframes should run the same speed if this game is going to be "RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH".....

Fix rhino's speed? He's a hulking mass of armor. You can't fix that.

Um..no. There's a reason why people play as some of the faster frames (albeit just a small difference).

I don't think slide is the issue at all... just a bi-product of the real problem. The obsessive need to rush through maps at warp speed. 8 out of 10 games I play online involve trying to keep up with the spunky Loki characters that play as if getting to the finish line is the only purpose of the game. 

That being said, I completely disagree with your "petition". In fact your suggestion is only compounding the problem because this will essentially only affect slower frames.