Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari New Loka Syandana (Finished!)

_malaya_

Uh I may sound too demanding/needy but have you thought about adding dangly bits on both sides of the cape? Nothing extravagant, maybe 2-4 mettalic chain links. Or shorter versions of the cape on both sides. Maybe 25-30% of the original length. You can even go for asymmetry, but that's up to you.

I've got no idea how hard it is it sculpt and that's the reason I keep throwing ideas x,x sorry.

No problem at all! I'm actually way below the triangle budget (currently at 3500 triangles) and I'd be happy to add a little more visual interest to this thing.

I'll take a look at some sugatras and see if I can get any ideas for danglies

Edited by MaaYuu

I need your opinions on the cape design. Please look through the video carefully and gimme a shout if you like any of them, or if you hate them all!

Note: the vine patterns are just a sketch, I'll be doing a cleaner vector-like design once I've decided on the final material, or if enough of you like the inky sketch look, I'll do a more refined version of that.

Also working on giving the water texture transparent patches.

(personally I like q)

Edited by MaaYuu

Yeah! those transparent ones are sweet.  The top could be shrunken down to fit between Saryn's shoulders ( if DE think it's too big ).  Wouldn't matter , in my opinion, that flowing cape design you came up with would make up for it. :D

This would make my pyra prime look so poor.. D:

That's the plan! To put all prime accessories to shame (✿◠‿◠)

I keed but oh muh gawd I lurv etttt.

Oh stahp gais~ Seeing all the amazing stuff everyone's been putting out, I'm quite embarrassed with my thing right now, actually XD