Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari New Loka Syandana (Finished!)

_malaya_

I used blender to render out the animated cape test. No need for particles, I just made the mesh for the wings then take a cloud texture I made in Photoshop and animate the offset so that the texture is moving downwards. 

lp8rfJg.png

Naht yet!!! I have to make it more beautiful and majestic for my beloved Nyx-sama

Ohh ok, I have to try that then, I use blender tool, I did not knew you could do that with the uv. Learning something every day XD.

:O this is amazing... If I may suggest something... try something feather like... for Zephyr... If those spread animations would work during aimglide I would buy it 11/10, otherwise still 10/10.

I need to get over Zephyr and wings somehow...

Oh my god

What have you done..

At first the whole 'fairy wings' concept didn't appeal to me but what you did here, I'm just so happy I could cry right now. It's everything I never thought it'd be (in a good way).

George-Zimmer.jpg

I have created a monster

If you do an Arbiters one, give them a cape, and a sword. A physical sword.

I'd go crazy for a galatine-size sword running down the spine and a cape made of a scale of blades(that'd be fun to make). Metal as f*** dude

:O this is amazing... If I may suggest something... try something feather like... for Zephyr... If those spread animations would work during aimglide I would buy it 11/10, otherwise still 10/10.

I need to get over Zephyr and wings somehow...

Dont worry, you're not the only one. We still don't know for sure if wing syandanas will be a approved, but if this DOES get through... I know for certain there will probably be a flood of wing based syandanas submitted to the workshop!

I have created a monster

I'd go crazy for a galatine-size sword running down the spine and a cape made of a scale of blades(that'd be fun to make). Metal as f*** dude

Dont worry, you're not the only one. We still don't know for sure if wing syandanas will be a approved, but if this DOES get through... I know for certain there will probably be a flood of wing based syandanas submitted to the workshop!

Well, based on the Arbiters' emblem, I'd say Gram-sized would be better. Although I'd prefer a cloth cape, like the curtains in their Relay room.

Looks good the dragonfly style works well for Loka as it adds that beauty with danger aspect that dragonflies have, while avoiding the fairy cliche.

Hopefully DE don't have set bones for their syndana cloth physics as it could ruin the style, while some good semi flexibility (rather than full flex current cloth has) to the wings would perfect the design.

All in all great job and likely the quality DE is after.

Only real thing I can think is the name doesn't really fit the design as Sari inspires imagery of something that is a bit more practical (at-least it does for me), and not as majestic.  I'm sure the community could offer some great suggestions if your a bit stuck on other names.

Edited by Loswaith

Looks good the dragonfly style works well for Loka as it adds that beauty with danger aspect that dragonflies have, while avoiding the fairy cliche.

Hopefully DE don't have set bones for their syndana cloth physics as it could ruin the style, while some good semi flexibility (rather than full flex current cloth has) to the wings would perfect the design.

All in all great job and likely the quality DE is after.

Only real thing I can think is the name doesn't really fit the design as Sari inspires imagery of something that is a bit more practical (at-least it does for me), and not as majestic. I'm sure the community could offer some great suggestions if your a bit stuck on other names.

Good idea. I hadn't intended it to be this extravagant at the start, it would be good to change the name especially since the "waterfall" idea isn't so apparent anymore.

Edit: I'm thinking Titania, after the Queen of the fairies. Anyone?

Edited by MaaYuu

Good idea. I hadn't intended it to be this extravagant at the start, it would be good to change the name especially since the "waterfall" idea isn't so apparent anymore.

Edit: I'm thinking Titania, after the Queen of the fairies. Anyone?

I propose something related to new loka : Utopia (Would be fun to have titania on the back of her husband oberon though :D)

I propose something related to new loka : Utopia (Would be fun to have titania on the back of her husband oberon though :D)

That works!

If DE say 'no', we'll riot like cosmic background radiation!

I'd totally understand if they say no, I still have a lot to learn about design and modeling in general. It just means DE expects a lot out of us and I have to set the bar for myself a lot higher(and that's what I'm gonna do!).

energy intensifies and wings open with how many powers you use? i'd go over to new loka for that syandana alone.

I dunno how the whole workshop thing works after things get approved, but I'll keep this in mind!

If they say no to this, I don't know what they'll say yes to. This syandana here looks so much better than some of the existing ones.

This. Although I'm even more worried about which warframe skins they'll say yes to, because most of them don't adhere to the style guide and just don't fit Warframe.

Edited by AntoineFlemming