Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtb-Trash-Prime-Parts For 1-Plat Or Less-Discussion

aoguro

In all honesty, lets see it this way..

Its a free market, and there is a high demand for these "trash parts" for one plat, and that's due to most veterans' enormous stock pile, when that runs out (eventually), the supply would be a bit staunched hopefully to increase the cost of demand to at least raise it by a 1+plat increment. i.e. 3p for 2 parts, 5 for 3 parts etc. until it reaches double for a full 5 items trade. I understand that this idea would be highly unlikely in current conditions, but its also highly inevitable in any (free) market down the line.

Also, you have Rhino Prime,Boltor Prime, and Ankyos Prime to farm before is its vaulted before the starchart rework. However, if you have ANY of those components, DO NOT sell those. 

trash prime = ducat fodder. some players have a lot of unwanted parts and nobody buys them because everyone has those parts already. selling them to players that don't farm voids as much for 1p/part is a deal that makes both parties happy.

how can a total valueless deal make anybody happy

the tradechat is full of valueless offers for nothing, i would not even think about selling somebody any primepart for 1 plat

even new players can get more ducats out of any primepart, with the ducats - i mentioned it allready - people can buy good stuff from the void-trader and are able to get more plat then "dealing prime trash parts" =)

the "no"-arguments here are faar off any sense and reality, sorry guys, you miss real-life-expirience in business and the sense of it, why you dont go to DE and try to get a primepack for 1 dollar/euro etc. ? because all arguing goes straight in this direction ... =)

the tradechat is full of valueless offers for nothing, i would not even think about selling somebody any primepart for 1 plat

even new players can get more ducats out of any primepart, with the ducats - i mentioned it allready - people can buy good stuff from the void-trader and are able to get more plat then "dealing prime trash parts" =)

the "no"-arguments here are faar off any sense and reality, sorry guys, you miss real-life-expirience in business and the sense of it, why you dont go to DE and try to get a primepack for 1 dollar/euro etc. ? because all arguing goes straight in this direction ... =)

You can't buy slots nor taters with Ducats. 'nuff said

Coz you know now...newbies really really need those plats to expand inventories and the like and can't go to Pluto to meet baro. So every little bit helps right? You want to buy fang prime bp from them for 5p each? Be my guest buddy

The bigger problem, OP, is that people (in general) in trade tab are frequently trying to "trick" other people so they gain to their favor. Trick is a harsh word here... maybe "do business" is better. The WTB trash for 1p each is just one of them. What do I mean? The WF trade is free trade; there are no rules as to what are priced what, and how much does X cost. Now people take advantage of that. That is why around 80% of WTB/WTS posts have the word "offer me" there.

There are 2 reasons why people do that. One, they do not know the price. Two, they want to know if the buyer/seller knows any better so they can take advantage of them and their lack of experience/knowledge in game. Let's see a theoretical example:

Me: WTS> Vectis Receiver offer me.

*now Vectis is a fairly new item and some want the part but are still not sure about the price. I, in this example, want to take the highest offer I can get (naturally) and maybe even score off of clueless people.

Person A: 20 p. (No.)

Person B: 40 p. (Hmm that's a normal price...)

Person C: is 90 p okay? That's all I have... (score!)

Now take that, and apply it to WTB junk for 1 p each. Same thing.

That's not tricking or scamming anyone. That's just being a good merchant.

A scam is telling someone that you will mail them a code for Excal Prime if they give you 500p for an ammo drum. 

Notice the difference?

Just a question OP to be sure, how much would you sell ... let's say ... a lex barrel ?

I apply a simple rule for this kind of crap (and only when i'm too lazy to farm ducats) : 10 ducats = 1 pl i won't pay more nor less and you'll have to deal with that :/

there are several buyers of "prime-trash-parts for 1 platinum" or lower

in my eyes this is a straight betrayal on new players because smth like "prime trash parts" dont exist

i wanna move this here for discussion and as a warning for new players to get trapped by this reseller/rebuyer fools

a prime part has more values then selling it for plat, it can also be changed into ducats and people can buy things with at the 14-days-appearing void-dealer at the relais-stations

its simply mean and pure trash what this people are aiming for, for more then cheap plat they avoid farming and playing warframe

i wish deep that people arent that stupid and sell - as for example - 5 primeparts for 3 pl

im also pleased to DE and its developers to keep an eye on this trade-part of warframe, its a valueless mess whats going on there and nobody would ask DE for selling a primepack for 1 dollar, right ?

offensive betrayal like this "WTB-trashprime-parts" should be stopped immediately !

just my 2 cents

well when I have 10 paris limbs 15 sicarus barrels and a fist full of odanata parts thats an easy 25+ plat witch can be far more useful than the 100 ducats since you can then buy missing prime parts or a whole set or something else you fancy plus new players don't know what is and isn't junk so they're likely not selling and if they undersell them selves thats on them