Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Way To Do This Without Steam?

feyria

Hello!

I was just wondering-- for all of us that DONT use steam... if there's a way to be creative and get involved in making skins without the steam program? Like, is there another program made for those of us who don't use steam to make content for warframe? Are there plans to?

And no, I'm not gonna' use steam and I don't want you people trying to convince me to-- I JUST tried to use steam, but the stupid program (after verifying my e-mail TWICE) wouldn't let me do anything on it for 7 days since it was a "new" device or whatever for the account. 

SO yea, here's hoping there's plans for a downloadable program to make the skins and stuff.. Unless there's some good news and there's already one out there.. 

If there's not...

PLEASE MAKE IT T_T!

And if there was a link or whatever to said program I missed, sorry about that & plz show me it.

They are currently sticking with Steam because it streamlines the submission process and allows them to pay people real money without huge legal difficulties.

In the long run, after the community content system is out of infancy, they would like to move to their own platform.

"I don't use Steam - how do I get the skins?

We are keeping the content to Steam right now - once we are confident the program is a success, we are exploring other platforms with the content creators. Contracts outside of Steam take time, and we will approach this as quickly as we can once we get a sense of participation in the program."

And no, I'm not gonna' use steam and I don't want you people trying to convince me to-- I JUST tried to use steam, but the stupid program (after verifying my e-mail TWICE) wouldn't let me do anything on it for 7 days since it was a "new" device or whatever for the account. 

Have you tried asking for help via the website? I've had good experience with it when I used it. Unless you mean just now that you tried.

The 7 day thing is a result of too much credit card fraud.