Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reisen.udonge's Workshop

Reisen.Udonge

If it's a full reskin, you should probably post at least one full body render (that isn't covered in shadows)

Looks nice, but those renders don't do it justice ( I think)

I find the text on the amprex to look  out of place compared to the Gorgon and Sybaris ( both of which looks amazing by the way).

Once it becomes available, I'd love to see a reskin of the kohm in a similar style.

Edited by PrivateRiem

That Volt is looking very nice...

I'm curious about the Prime though, if you've put the grey regions as heavy PBR and on tint four... that would be glorious.

Any chance you could give an example with garish colours, so we can see the regions more clearly?

bb4917428d5ecad5.jpg
0f0987ef14c5afdd.jpg
2ff4616bb7649a84.jpg73d4011523fa24f4.jpg

Edited by Kthal

Photoshop is the easiest way

I unfortunately don't own PS, but I do have Gimp.

Mostly, I was speaking of the understanding of what is what, what is required, and how to go about making what is required. I can draw well enough that as soon as I figured out tintmasking, I set to work making a (very) basic retexture in Gimp. I also found a tool called Substance Painter (Which apparently the Devs use. Who knew? XP) Which I'm now taking my time to learn. If all goes well, I might even have something to show for it within the week.

By the way, that Volt skin is vurynize~

I noticed you're editing the textures that come with the .zip they have available. Are you adding in the Roughness and Metalness maps? They require different things than what they give you; what they give you is a starting point to create the rest yourself.

Edited by KaraOgata

I unfortunately don't own PS, but I do have Gimp.

Mostly, I was speaking of the understanding of what is what, what is required, and how to go about making what is required. I can draw well enough that as soon as I figured out tintmasking, I set to work making a (very) basic retexture in Gimp. I also found a tool called Substance Painter (Which apparently the Devs use. Who knew? XP) Which I'm now taking my time to learn. If all goes well, I might even have something to show for it within the week.

By the way, that Volt skin is vurynize~

I noticed you're editing the textures that come with the .zip they have available. Are you adding in the Roughness and Metalness maps? They require different things than what they give you; what they give you is a starting point to create the rest yourself.

Roughness AO and Normal map

These are modifications