Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Busters

Ratrix

cooltext1053429637.jpg

Stalker-1.png

Hello fellow Tenno, we are the stalker killing service of the galaxy. We come to your location an annihilate any stalker that's giving you trouble. We also have service's to teach you how to get him to appear if you want his intricate gear.

Contact either of these people if you've got a problem:

- Ratrix

- Ninjakiller

COMING SOON FOR THE LOW PRICE OF 100 RUBEDO or 1 FORMA BLUEPRINT.

REMEMBER D.E AINT GONNA SAVE YOUR TENNO BUTT IF HE COMES AFTER YOU, SO CONTACT US NOW!

Cat Frame not included anymore...

Edited by Ratrix

what did you smoke?

Come on...100 rubedo is easy to get. Your glad its not 1000. 

And by the way, i smoked some prime cigars that Lotus gave me...

Edited by Ratrix

I cant help but lol at this.

so its free now but when trading comes in people will have to join your clan , pay a fee for you to get stalker drops. hehehehehehehe. spose its not an illegal scam but still a scam.

me thinks this is a joke thread, good on ya mate I got a laugh.

edit.. is this the start of trade spam?

Edited by Deek

I don't need help killing the Stalker, I just need him to show up. I've tested every theory out there to no avail, even did solo runs of literally all of the bosses just to ensure that I got killing blows on each of them, and nothing. He's shown up twice in three days.

Tell me your secret and I'll gladly farm all the Rubedo you want, so long as I end up doing so with Hate in my possession.

I don't need help killing the Stalker, I just need him to show up. I've tested every theory out there to no avail, even did solo runs of literally all of the bosses just to ensure that I got killing blows on each of them, and nothing. He's shown up twice in three days.

Tell me your secret and I'll gladly farm all the Rubedo you want, so long as I end up doing so with Hate in my possession.

What irritates me isnt when he shows up, although im getting used to this 3 or 4 times a week when it was 5 or 6 times a day....My main issue is that he never drops anything. I've totally destroyed him in like 3 seconds....and nothing happens. He just goes away. Im curious how people say that they have "Killed" him. It doesnt matter what im using, or how hard hitting it is....I pump enough damage into him to kill any 10 tenno and any 3 bosses in less than 3 seconds and what does he do? Kneels down and vanishes. Totally immune to everything i throw at him, just leaves without dropping a single thing. What am i doing wrong?

so its free now but when trading comes in people will have to join your clan , pay a fee for you to get stalker drops. hehehehehehehe. spose its not an illegal scam but still a scam.

This was mainly for the LOL's, but with some serious element to it because ill be glad to help you make a stalker appear.

What irritates me isnt when he shows up, although im getting used to this 3 or 4 times a week when it was 5 or 6 times a day....My main issue is that he never drops anything. I've totally destroyed him in like 3 seconds....and nothing happens. He just goes away. Im curious how people say that they have "Killed" him. It doesnt matter what im using, or how hard hitting it is....I pump enough damage into him to kill any 10 tenno and any 3 bosses in less than 3 seconds and what does he do? Kneels down and vanishes. Totally immune to everything i throw at him, just leaves without dropping a single thing. What am i doing wrong?

He'll still drop something if that happens.  But, like bosses, he also has a chance to not drop anything.

He'll still drop something if that happens.  But, like bosses, he also has a chance to not drop anything.

Then i guess i just got terribly unlucky several times in a row. Normally i would say this sarcastically....but in Warframe its more likely than anywhere else.