The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Us The Option To Hide The Syandanas?

(PSN)KrakenUnchained

You aren't forced to equip every single piece of cosmetic you have.

You can choose where you put arcanes, heck, arcanes are generally considered minor buffs and qols instead of gamechangers, ymmv.

A buff is a buff, and you can't equip them to nothing. So it does force you to equip them if you want to get the buff. You would not be forced to hide them, so people that like Syandanas lose nothing. 

Like I said, I want it to work with helmets too, because on some of the frames, like Nyx, the default helmets look better than any of the other helmets.  Hell, even my Nyx Prime uses the regular Nyx Helmet.

Arcanes stats on Syandana are just a bad implementation, currently it's the exact same problem with the arcanes helmets before.

False, the problem with stats on the arcane helmets was that the stats were not modular.  You had to chose whether you wanted a certain look or certain set of stats. That is not the case with the current system, aside the not being able to hide your syandana thing.

From the official overview of last dev stream

"General Cleanup

· Arcanes currently require a cosmetic item to be equipped, but we would be willing to consider alternatives for players that don't want to display a Syandana or unique helmet because they prefer their Warframe to look a certain way."

"General Cleanup

· Arcanes currently require a cosmetic item to be equipped, but we would be willing to consider alternatives for players that don't want to display a Syandana or unique helmet because they prefer their Warframe to look a certain way."

thats a great news for me, ty

• 2 months later...

"General Cleanup

So, any news on this front?

So... why did you do that then?

"Hey, DE. I maxed out my Blind Rage Mod. But I don't like the mod, and I never use it. Give me all my wasted Cores back. Thanks."

That's exactly what you sound like right now...

Let me point out the KEY PART of the statement you so blindly just DO NOT GET.... He said he has 11 maxed out Arcanes so unless you can tell me and this chap how you would get the best use out of having all 11 at the ready without having to bind them to something you didn't like I will refrain from making you look like a total &#!.....

Because right now this is what you are looking like....

Here is an idea, why dont DE just make arcane something like exilus slot? The name would be arcane slot...We can change it anytime we want, a slot unlocked when a frame reaches lvl 15, another when reach 30, not affected by mods capacity. The foundry option is just to upgrade arcanes.

The idea to hide syandana is kinda useless, it defeats the main function of a syandana as cosmetics, if ur not gonna show it, then u might as well not use it...

Also, didnt DE removed arcane helmets bcos of problems like this in the first place? Cosmetics shouldnt affect stats whatsoever...that includes helmets & syandana

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Let me point out the KEY PART of the statement you so blindly just DO NOT GET.... He said he has 11 maxed out Arcanes so unless you can tell me and this chap how you would get the best use out of having all 11 at the ready without having to bind them to something you didn't like I will refrain from making you look like a total !.....

Because right now this is what you are looking like....

the post is a bit old, actually i got 16 arcanes maxed and i ''fixed'' the situation buying 16 rath kittag cloak syandanas, the only that imo fits decent on any frame

Day of the dead vanquished is cool looking but yh, fits cool on nekros but not on mirage (just an example.. or mag)

EDIT: just checked and didnt bought 16 of em, just 7-8 to wear the most important arcanes, i left behind the others waiting to get more plat to buy more syandanas, DE is plat farming on me lol

Here is an idea, why dont DE just make arcane something like exilus slot? The name would be arcane slot...We can change it anytime we want, a slot unlocked when a frame reaches lvl 15, another when reach 30, not affected by mods capacity. The foundry option is just to upgrade arcanes.

The idea to hide syandana is kinda useless, it defeats the main function of a syandana as cosmetics, if ur not gonna show it, then u might as well not use it...

we got an option to hide holstered weapons, so why dont use em instead? lol

Edited by (PS4)KrakenUnchained

we got an option to hide holstered weapons, so why dont use em instead? lol

Do u know the purpose why we have that option? Its to avoid cliping issue with some syandana (capes)

Hiding syandana defeats its purpose as cosmetics, there is a better way around this, by making cosmetics completely unrelated to anything that could affect warframe performance.

Read my comments above, its edited

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Do u know the purpose why we have that option? Its to avoid cliping issue with some syandana (capes)

Hiding syandana defeats its purpose as cosmetics, there is a better way around this, by making cosmetics completely unrelated to anything that could affect warframe performance.

Read my comments above, its edited

purpose of cosmetics already been defeated when they decided to place arcanes with stats on tbh