Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hard To Find Rare Resources

Dallas

The low drop rate of neural sensors is not really a problem for Gameplay, as you barely need them.

Getting control modules is far to difficult though; some of the new research weapons will require 10 of them and the almost never drop. :(

Believe me, Neural is not a problem, mutagen sample is. I don't know why but their drop rate seems way lower than detonite sample and fieldron sample. It took me around 50 golem run to get around 20 mutagen sample (opening all container, cleaning all enemies). (I also got around 20 neural sensors but i don't really need them).

WHen i run hyena on neptune the same way i got between 2 and 5 fieldron sample each time.

WTF DE

Don't tell me about rng or bad luck. I ve past many hours to run those missions, probable 50 times + in the past few days

Also, the amount of control module needed for the new weapons is ridiculous. Why didn't u split with other rare ressources?

Exemple :

Fieldron need 1 control module

Detonite injector need 1 neurode

Mutagen mass need 1 neural sensor

Right now, you need 42 control module to craft all new weapons, enjoy the grind fest on Hyena. 

The probleme is not the longevity or the time spent to farm. The problem is that doing for hours the same missions is just not entertaining.

Edited by Asla

I feel like there has been a reduction in rare resource drops as well.

I started w/ a Volt and never ran J-3 for BP's, but I recall that it took 3-4 runs per neural sensor before mutagen started showing up, but now I expect to run 8-14. Other players in game were also of the impression that the drop had become rarer, possibly as a result of the mutagen showing up. It feels weird that I can farm more volt BP's than I can build with the neuralsensors that drop.

Perhaps I've been unlucky and mislead, but I'd really appreciate if someone with the actual numbers looked into it.

To those of you who who dismiss this as a rare resource, and therefore should have a low drop chance, I would like to dissagree with you that running the same boss 80 times is fun, or legitamate content.

It seems likely that this was an unintended consequence of the research resources anyway, and believe the multiple drop tables approach would provide an excellent solution if a problem exists.

*zombie mode* Must get more Mutagen sampleeeessssss... On a serious note, yes they need to separate the rare elements like neural sensors from the mutagen samples or something, new planets or system, just as long they separate them >.<