Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe And Weapon Forma Use Help

DaibidoTheCM

Question

Hi all, so I am trying to figure out how best to use Forma on my Warframes and weapons. The issue is, what would benefit from what. So if you all could help, what slots polarities should I add or change on what Warframes and weapons? Could you all give me a break down on what Warframes should get what polarities added for best effect, same for weapons?

Thank you all.

4 answers to this question

No... i dont want to tell you how to use your brain, i want you to try for yourself you brain dead life form. Try for yourself so you can be what you always wanted from the childhood: a independent human !

P.S: if you know your values, its not hard to make decisions.

Personally I use a maximum of 2 Powers at a time for Loki and Ember. (and if I need 3, the lowest value skill costs next to nothing anyways)

So I will normally trade 2 Power Polarities for something appropriate to the Frame like a Tactic polarity on Loki or a Attack polarity on Ember.

It's always good to keep at least 2 or 3 general slots so you can be ready for everything.

As for weapons, that's usually obvious, look at what mods cost the most and throw the appropriate polarity slot on the weapon. Usually this will be multishot mods which use a Power polarity and then an elemental mod which use a Tactic polarity.

Edited by LaznAzn

Honestly... you should know what polarities you want on what frames/weapons by the time you hit rank 30 with them.

By this time, if gathering/fusing mods isn't still an issue you should have a full setup and see what mods take up the most capacity and polarize accordingly.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I'm guilty of turning this forum into Players Making Snide Comments but I at least try to be funny or helpful and only use my powers of thread de-railing for Good(ish) purposes.

That said, use your potatoes and fornication forma to fill a need. Need survivability? Add a D to your frame. Want more dps out of your gun/knife/frisbee? Add a V and load up multishot or damage mod. Need your Dethcube to shoot even more? Add a - to his gun and max the speed.