Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like To See Made Customizable For Steam Workshop Next?

S.T.M.P.D

Weapons? Armor Sets? We have no idea how frequently DE will release stuff, but surely this isn't it, even if the first batch of Tennogen stuff isn't coming until the end of November.

Either way, what do you want to make new skins for?

Edit: I mean what weapons and warframes beyond Gorgon and Sybaris, etc. do you want to create skins for.

Edited by S.T.M.P.D

I was really hoping to get my hands on the Armor sets, make your own ya know like the syandanas.

I have to agree on this.

I know we're designing whole new Warframe skins but I think we should be able to make Alternative helmets. The only excuse I can think of for this is that we'd probabily get the same freedoms that we have for Syndanas if it was helmet only.

I have to agree on this.

I know we're designing whole new Warframe skins but I think we should be able to make Alternative helmets. The only excuse I can think of for this is that we'd probabily get the same freedoms that we have for Syndanas if it was helmet only.

Right now, I just wish we could actually make skins for the existing Alt helmets. I was really hoping to be able to work with Excalibur's Avalon helmet. The default one turned out ok for what I did, but it would've worked better for the Avalon helmet. Maybe eventually they'll let us create our own helmets. I certainly don't expect them to ever let us create our own Warframes.

Definitely armor sets.

We need more and now we have the tools to get more without the expense of DE's time.

While we're on the topic, are there any other cosmetic catagories that are lacking? I'm thinking maybe Sentinel accessories. Maybe even Kubrow armor and such.

A Zephyr skin for sure. There's just too much going on with her default skin for my tastes (not to mention half of her is that gross, uncolorable grey), and seeing as DE has yet to give her so much as an immortal skin, maybe it can fall on the playerbase to give her one.

Vasto skins are also welcome in my book.

Tennogen cosmetic armor sets. Syandana and armor bundled up. A complete set like Harkonar or Illiac will get a lot of peoples attention and boost platinum sales.

Lore friendly weapon skin for starter weapons, like a trial.

There are a lot of talented people out there who are amazing sculptors.

Tennogen cosmetic armor sets. Syandana and armor bundled up. A complete set like Harkonar or Illiac will get a lot of peoples attention and boost platinum sales.

Lore friendly weapon skin for starter weapons, like a trial.

There are a lot of talented people out there who are amazing sculptors.

But these aren't being sold for plat. They're being sold for cash.