Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Animated Emission Maps?

Novatico

I'm not sure if DE will consider special cases or if they just want people to work strictly within the given specs. Depends really on what you want to achieve. The easiest way would be to animate the UVs, but that would be done by the engine, in the shader, not the texture itself. 

Not possible. All files must be PNGs, and I don't think you can animate PNGs. It's probably a special shader that they use for those.

You do can create animated PNGs

I'm not sure if DE will consider special cases or if they just want people to work strictly within the given specs. 

Thats pretty much the idea so far, they'll open up more tools as the game is updated to better implement more ways to custom your Liset and Warframe, in more ways than we have right now (1 year since they said it, still waiting for the chairs and weapon's racks, patiently...and will still waiting, patiently)

Edited by Godmur

You do can create animated PNGs

Thats pretty much the idea so far, they'll open up more tools as the game is updated to better implement more ways to custom your Liset and Warframe, in more ways than we have right now (1 year since they said it, still waiting for the chairs and weapon's racks, patiently...and will still waiting, patiently)

Oh, wow. Didn't know that. That's pretty cool.