Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zoom Issue With All Weapons

Aedwynn

I searched forums but didn't find topic mentioning this, so:

There is a persistent aiming issue with all weapons - in certain situations warframe's model obscures 50 to 75% of screen making aiming impossible. This issue worsens when using zoom, - part of screen obscured by warframe's head grows even larger. Example situation - shooting at targets at lower level then warframe while crouched. At certain angle warframes head will obscure crosshair and area around it.

Edited by Aedwynn

I agree with Aedwynn. This is quite annoying, and usually happens to me when I'm backed up against a wall. I try to aim for a more accurate shot, and my big fat noggin gets in the way, forcing me to "spray and pray." Kind of the opposite of what I want to happen. I'm glad someone made a post about this, and it pleases me that someone also had the transparency idea.

This is an issue that was spoken of months ago, then someone mentioned (I think one of the WF staff on the forums) that it was being worked on, so we shut up and waited. At this point I guess other issues took precedence. I understand that there is much to do, but we have been waiting 3-4 months now for this to be addressed, along with some tweaks to the crosshair system (eg. the ability to change it).

No idea if something is in the works or if it has simply been forgotten, but it is an aesthetic issue that can disrupt gameplay any time a player gets pushed into a corner.