Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1 The Jordas Precept (17.7.1 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Wasn't there a nice change MANY months ago that removed re sacrificing to syndicates already ranked up? I decided to start on the perrin sequence , Steel meridan went down a level and I will need to give another rhino prime helmet and 500,000 credits. I expected it to be fixed by now.

Agreed.

This bug is around for some time now but still no fix  from DE...

So last night I finally got the pod blue prints thanks to a few clan mates who were willing to help me out but it still took like 4 hours of farming before we got it.

This morning my pod finished building and now I can officially move on to the next part of this quest.

Although I should note that by this time simply due to me playing with others I have already fought the Golem multiple times and I'm really just looking to complete the quest myself officially.

If anyone wants to know get 2 Nekros on your team to desecrate that corpse if you can.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

I hate this new boss, its soo difficult. Thes attack osprays spawn far too much and deal too much damage, the golem itself is repetitive and takes too little damage, archwing sucks unless you got itzal or elytron which i dont have or good weapons that deal good damage which i dont have and are difficult to build because the parts will not drop for me aswell as hearing that the gersemi skin is being pushed back a week later for space for the hallowe'en event that we dont know anything about but supposedly will be "fun", it better be.

All i know is this. Atlas is going to be the first regular frame i buy for plat, i cant get the gersemi skin because of the stuff in the upcoming event that will probably be very expensive, and for me anyway the jordas golem is a horrible boss fight that i will never beat because of its difficulty and my lack of archwing resources, soo far this has been the worst update for me, and i know im going to get some hate by saying that.

Let the flood of anger swallow me whole

You just explained how I felt about this. The Archwing assassination is damn near impossible because it takes forever to level Archwing stuff, and mods rarely ever drop, making the Archwing weapons weak and the missions to get the better weapons and Eleytron are higher leveled. I'm never going to get Atlas apparently because the Assassination too difficult and I can't buy any platinum :/ with an exception to duration mods affecting energy drain, this update has been fine. Edited by (XB1)TheRedMan15

So last night I finally got the pod blue prints thanks to a few clan mates who were willing to help me out but it still took like 4 hours of farming before we got it.

This morning my pod finished building and now I can officially move on to the next part of this quest.

Although I should note that by this time simply due to me playing with others I have already fought the Golem multiple times and I'm really just looking to complete the quest myself officially.

If anyone wants to know get 2 Nekros on your team to desecrate that corpse if you can.

ERMEGERHED THANKKKSSSS DIDNT THINK ABOUT USING NEKROS :D:D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

This was an awesome update, new boss new weapons new warframe, and not to mention the intuitive fixes to conclave. I really like the decreased parkour. Ground pounders were getting a bit out of control and now it's not a bunch of people flipping all around a map nonstop only using melee weapons.

Suggestion: Work a fourth conclave mode into the system where only melee is used. Call it 'Free for Brawl'. Just cause it seems fun for most people who like to melee only.

Hotfix #4 is now live!

-Fixed the Egg Timer Achievement being unobtainable. 

-Removed Affinity Amp Auras from inventories. This unreleased mod was either acquired through Transmutation years ago, or the most recent Tactical Alert.

-Legendary Cores have been distributed to all players that have had the Affinity Amp Aura removed from their inventory.

-Fixed new accounts not getting default Liset.

-Added missing localization.

-Fixed a tinting issue.