Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Jordas Precept (U17.7.1) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

DE, i have to wait longer for this gersemi skin, i Wouldn't be annoyed if pc had to wait a week after the update launched for them, but why do us players on consoles have to wait longer, make it fair DE between each platform, we have had to wait longer anyway DE, please sort it out!, i appreciate this game more than any other game ive played but this makes me annoyed!    I know there is other things in the update and You've done a great job, just thing like that urghh!

Edited by (PS4)TACTICALB4C0N995

So does this (the absence of any mention of the issue in the fixes section) mean Chesa Kubrow eggs are still broken on consoles and will remain broken for another month or so?

Well, DE didn't even bother to confirm or deny whether this "bug" involves console build. And if so, with this lack of communication I doubt it´ll be fixed in month, rather in 2 months+.... Open your wallet Tenno.

lol really dudes, yelling x a skin, without see all hours u could have with all the add ons of this update (what big DRAMA) lol. is a skin no a super valkyr lol i have more than a month that i havent saw any valkyr on match and now everybody love valk lol

Edited by (PS4)ozric79

Fvck the stupid Halloween costumes i only wanted the new Valkyr skin! I could care less about all the other trash. Its not fair that Xbone and PC have had the skin for like a whole month now! I'M VERY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY Dissatisfied with DE at the moment

I agree man, pc seem to get the skin on release but we have to wait a week, the halloween stuff is no excuse DE, im sick off pc getting too many priorities and especialy xbox as warframe released on ps4 before xbox, you have made the best game ever, why start to let us down :/

I love how DE is constantly working on improving and expanding this game. What blows my mind even more is that it is completely free to play unless you want to buy platinum for extra boosts or cosmetics. Constantly looking forward to new updates each month whether it's a huge one or small fixes here and there!

Gersemi skin, Eris and Earth relays are missing on my end

Hotfix Oct 27th:

- Brought Earth and Eris Relays back online. 

thats a bad bug

I am a bit upset about the skin and more so about only having one relay!!!

If we are waiting on halloween stuff why not drop the skin,is the holloween items going live today?

seriously tho where are all the relays other than kronia,jupiter?

kronia,jupiter looks like nef anyo may said for u helping me in the tubman of regor he let us have a relay on jupiter

Cool now bring the new Valkyr skin online!

i wish

Edited by (PS4)thebatmantyler