Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Jordas Precept (U17.7.1) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Why complain about a skin? Seriously? Val's skin is what I was waiting for but there is no use complaining about it. It's like throwing a fit because mommy didn't put cheese on your sandwich. The build notes say it'll be out a week so keep calm and wait. It won't effect your gameplay I promise.

I the reason why im complaining is because its clearly in the build notes but we have to wait a week, why cant they just release it together as it seems a lot easier to me, also the fact that pc got it on release of update annoys me, i was hoping to get it this week as i am off school but nope, i was just looking foward to it thats all, and im just disapointed :( i understand im not the only though.

Edited by (PS4)TACTICALB4C0N995

i am really disappointed that valky skin dint come, why one a week after the releace you guys have a reason for that ? the skim was bugged ? something because seeing evryone for like a month whit the skin in 17.5 was not cool but we get 17.7 and have to wait a week noot cool....

I the reason why im complaining is because its clearly in the build notes but we have to wait a week, why cant they just release it together as it seems a lot easier to me, also the fact that pc got it on release of update annoys me, i was hoping to get it this week as i am off school but nope, i was just looking foward to it thats all, and im just disapointed :( i understand im not the only though.

I guess it doesn't bother me because I only get the weekends to play, I understand though.

I have a curiosity about the general changes, where it says:

Weapon damage has been reduced.
Weapon accuracy and rate of fire has been reduced.
Proc chance for electric procs has been increased.
Weapon crit chance and crit damage has been increased.

Is this a broad reduction in all weapon damage, accuracy and fire rate for some reason? Or have I missed something? Please tell me we're not seeing a Destiny style change.

Any thoughts on this?

heeeey where is Gersemi Valkyr Skin ? :( :( i searched all the market but it's not there :( :(

Contained within the Update notes for PS4:

"Gersemi Valkyr Skin: Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was Gersemi Valkyr.  This unique Skin will only be available for 14 days and will release approximately one week after the update deploys."

Is anyone else having issues with the first mission of the "Jordas Precept" quest? I can't farm the Pherliac Pods and I've been doing this mission for a couple hours now and I tried restarting the game for anything different to happen but nothing's happened. Any way to get around it or no? I'm close to just buying Atlas and calling it a day, but I want to beat the quest and get it over with.

Is anyone else having issues with the first mission of the "Jordas Precept" quest? I can't farm the Pherliac Pods and I've been doing this mission for a couple hours now and I tried restarting the game for anything different to happen but nothing's happened. Any way to get around it or no? I'm close to just buying Atlas and calling it a day, but I want to beat the quest and get it over with.

Try doing exterminates in Eris you can get a Juggernaut pretty much every time you do them.

lol really dudes, yelling x a skin, without see all hours u could have with all the add ons of this update (what big DRAMA) lol. is a skin no a super valkyr lol i have more than a month that i havent saw any valkyr on match and now everybody love valk lol

So true...

Its the same with Trinity all see is hype for Trinity but it was like 2013 I saw a Trinity in public match