The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Jordas Precept (U17.7.1) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Hey all!!! 

DE needs to patch up 18 on PC before they can ready console a stable build to be sent to certification. It'll be here soon guys, so let's get the hype train moving!

What WellbornJoker4 said!  I've no clue what build will be submitted, but I would assume they will hotfix atl least once more before they submit our build!

Also,to answer a few questions I saw a couple pages back from several people! -- (Sorry if Drew or someone else already answered these!!)

-The Wu Kong Visual Bug with his 2 energy ponytails = fixed on PC, so that should be fixed with our next build!

-Rhino's Palatine skin not being Gold with Rhino Prime = Intended 100% for sure  and currently on PC is defaulted to a Clearish / Purple to match the theme of the skin on both regular Rhino and Rhino Prime (I would think the reasoning is to match the whole palatine theme).  

-Badges on Regular Rhino Palatine which are currently inside his shoulders & Rhino Prime which are too far out, as well as his shoulder Armor placement being misplaced (too far out) on Rhino Prime with the Palatine skin equipped have been fixed on PC.

-We do not have Saryn's rework yet, nor her Orphid Skin / Orphid Skin Bundle (Contains the skin itself, some sugatras, and unique really awesome skins for the Dual Zoren)

-As far as I know, all the Deluxe skins here to stay for good! 

Most Importantly:  Please take all of the above & below information with a grain of salt as this is all information I've gathered from reading every single patch note released / moderating the forums / staying up to date with the PC build as much as possible as well as ours!!  This is not "Official information from DE".

What I can say with certainty is that the next update we get is going to be absolutely "huge" in terms of Content if we get U-18 bundled in with it (I don't see why we wouldn't at this point!)  

When I say big I mean probably the biggest update consoles have ever seen in terms of content.

A few things off the top of my head that we have to look VERY forward to:

-Ignis Visual Overhaul + buff

-Saryn Rework + Deluxe skin

-Jordas Verdict Trial

-Rhino Rework + deluxe skin fixes

-Depending on which build we get.... anywhere from 6-7 new weapons or maybe even more?

-Simaris Daily targets 

-U18 and the absolutely Epic Quest "The Second Dream" (no spoilers, except for just one.....) --  it's ifnealgneaiufeanfajealntelar amazing!!!!!

-Ivara, the new Archer Frame!

-Sorties (Very high level daily missions in groups of 3 with special modifiers designed for veteran players which have crazy awesome rewards!)

-Tons of Conclave adjustments / balances / new mods.

-A new Log-in Reward system!  (Not retroactive) but scales the rarity of the daily rewards with mastery rank.

-Sniper Rifle Rework!

-Mag Prime & Several other things receiving the awesome PBR treatment

-New Frames Available in Conclave:  Limbo, Vauban, Mirage, and Ivara ( the new Archer Frame with U18!)

-WEEKLY Conclave challenges + a whole new tier to rank up for Teshin via the conclave.

(This list is literally just me scratching the tip of the iceberg by what I can list off the top of my head - also to be taken with a grain of salt!!!)

-----------------------------------------------

TL;DR:  It's going to be huge in terms of content!!!! -- Sooooo "Blows Train Whistle" get your butt's on this HYPE Train, because it's leaving the station!!!!!

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
Added a few things to the list above that escaped me the first time around!

DE needs to patch up 18 on PC before they can ready console a stable build to be sent to certification. It'll be here soon guys, so let's get the hype train moving!

Nah, it's spends longer in De's hands it does Sony's. We're looking 1-2 weeks before they even start, 2 for development, and then 1 for certification.

Also, this is bulS#&$, because we'll be 2 month between patches by then, with the only content being wukong (which is hardly anything).

Well its annoying that all the Pc players are complaining about u18's bugs.......Well Pc we haven't even got u18 yet and also haven't really had new content for almost 2 months!!                        Although i really do appreciate U18 and 'the second dream'

Edited by (PS4)TACTICALB4C0N995

Ok, it's all good. U18 hype train, but... ...What is about optimization on ps4? I recently heard, that sony grant access to additional Cell for developers. Will they use this opportunity?

You would likely have to ask that directly, on a studio to studio basis, but yes, any new games in development and any games that receive on-going optimization (such as Warframe) should be taking advantage of the lower cost of CPU power.

[DE]Megan said on the Xbox at 1 Livestream that they're aiming for Friday to send U18 for Consoles to Cert!

ku-xlarge.gif

Even if its true(and that is BIG IF) dont get your hopes up, its december, barely no one works on december in both microsoft and sony(on NA,EU,AU and part of asia division i would assume majority of them are on holidays, same applies to DE), so cert process is non-existant. I find it hard to believe getting update in this year anymore. Too far in december.

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

PC just got it a few days ago. The hell are you talking about before we're dead?

Dont know how long you have been on consoles but it usually take 2+ months major update hit on consoles after it was released on PC. Regardless, its been over 2months anyways since we got last update and since december is such chaotic month, i find hard to believe we would get any updates anymore this year.

I've had a PS4 since it released. It is not usually 2+ months between updates. It's usually a month. There's always so many different timelines thrown around on these forums, and the only reason I can think of why that is is people's anticipation or anxiety getting the best of them. Nobody is on vacation. It's only December 8th. The month just started. If anything, people are crunching numbers harder right now, to get things done before the holiday break. That's not uncommon with software development. They've already had 18 in development for consoles for a little while, and Megan said their goal is to submit to cert on Friday. So unless that's a straight up lie for some odd reason, then that's what I'm going on. Even if they miss Friday, it would probably only be delayed for a few days.

I've had a PS4 since it released. It is not usually 2+ months between updates. It's usually a month. There's always so many different timelines thrown around on these forums, and the only reason I can think of why that is is people's anticipation or anxiety getting the best of them. Nobody is on vacation. It's only December 8th. The month just started. If anything, people are crunching numbers harder right now, to get things done before the holiday break. That's not uncommon with software development. They've already had 18 in development for consoles for a little while, and Megan said their goal is to submit to cert on Friday. So unless that's a straight up lie for some odd reason, then that's what I'm going on. Even if they miss Friday, it would probably only be delayed for a few days.

Ever heard day offs? people mostly saves those for december, so people might go holidays starting 15th december, coming back after x-mas for day or two and then return work after new years. Sure there is still people working, but i would assume their priority is console updates and keeping console servers running, 3rd/1st party updates are secondary.

Hello to all I'm so Happy with DE keeping us posted with changes fixes updates. This is my first post reply so I'm nervous. But I don't understand why people complain so much about not getting updates sooner, IT'S FREE GAME. If we where paying a subscription I understand we would have the rights to complain.

I also seen a post where someone threathen to stop playing. No one forces you to play or buy Access pack if buy Platinum. I have spent over 75 days playing Warframe and only spent $14.99 and made various trades made over 5000 plat I'm always buying selling and GRINDING, I LOVE Warframe. I have 98.9% of everything and still enjoy playing it. I normally play alone and love it because its a challenge when doing T3 T4 SOLO.

I don't keep up much with updates but why complain stop your whinning if you want updates sooner just go PC and get your updates sooner.

DE I take Deep Bow of Gratitude for all your hard work. Keep it up and don't mind these childish complaint, you have many true dedicated players that love Warframe as much as I do. Im been soming up with some suggestions and will post them as soon as I finish it and really hope DE can look and give me some feedback if its possible.