Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Jordas Precept (U17.7.1) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

So true...

Its the same with Trinity all see is hype for Trinity but it was like 2013 I saw a Trinity in public match

Whats the point of both of your posts? People are excited for the skin. By the way you're talking its like saying why release the rhino skin when only noobs use him?

Why release the loki premium skjn when you're gonna be invisible all the time anyway?

Do you realise how dumb you sound now?

Whats the point of both of your posts? People are excited for the skin. By the way you're talking its like saying why release the rhino skin when only noobs use him?

Why release the loki premium skjn when you're gonna be invisible all the time anyway?

Do you realise how dumb you sound now?

i got that peep can get excited but,  i dont get is why reppeat it 1000 times if it will not hapen, till DE want, the post if fill with no sense comment, nobody have write how cool the sonicor work or bug report (just a few only) or just say thanks to DE bcs they bring lot of new content x free  and fast as they can.

forum sound like a pack of no contructive post made x childs without think about what they wrote, if this world didnt understand the word WAIT, will learn on the hard way 1 of this day, i dont get point of the rush x everything, just that

i normally came to those build notes post, to see what everybody think about new stuff (contribution to the comunity) how bad or good work good builds what should change and all that

btw learn to read nobody was talking about the skins if it is cool or not, just tired of read the same comment 20 times

Reading comprehension is the ability to read text, process it and understand its meaning.

oppps  another thing that peep forget with the years

btw Thx DE

Edited by (PS4)ozric79

One of the reasons that DE is probably waiting a week to release the Valkyr skin, is probably to give us a heads up / chance to save up some plat to get it.  

We would be in the same boat if they released it on the day the update released though, because people would complain that there was no "heads up".

:-/  

I seriously doubt they are holding it back from us "just to hold it back from us" guys.  Please have some patience my fellow PS4 Master Race!  ;-)

Contained within the Update notes for PS4:

"Gersemi Valkyr Skin: Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was Gersemi Valkyr.  This unique Skin will only be available for 14 days and will release approximately one week after the update deploys."

Quoting for emphasis. 

The skin will only be available for a limited time, and we don't want it getting drowned out by all the other releases happening right now, so we're waiting an extra week to give it a clearer release window. We definitely appreciate that some players are in the know and well aware of what's coming, but not all players are that informed.

Quoting for emphasis. 

The skin will only be available for a limited time, and we don't want it getting drowned out by all the other releases happening right now, so we're waiting an extra week to give it a clearer release window. We definitely appreciate that some players are in the know and well aware of what's coming, but not all players are that informed.

Thank you Drew!

Anybody else unable to begin research on the Cerata in the dojo? I have the required scoliac needed to begin the research but every time i try to start it it says 'Failed to start research project'

The other new weapons were fine...

Was not supposed to be released as yet! Will be tho, Soon™

Hotfix Oct 28th:

- Fixed attachments appearing improperly on the Cerata when thrown. (The Cerata is officially releasing today on all platforms)

Yaaaaaayyyyy.  I was scared the research I started for my clan was going to be snatched via hotfix.  Been waiting on this glaive for a while.  Thanks for the update Drew!!

Quoting for emphasis. 

i appreciate the response for the skin thing.... but you are basically saying that ps4 players are casuals that need a heads up and pc players don't, i don´t think that's fair, have saved plat for well over 3 months for that and was really boomed wen i looked for it and dint fin it ( the loads scream whit the skin dint help at all) if you gonna give a heads up put a week more in selling the skin or something tell us a week before the release that is coming. delaying the skin was NOT COOL, i was kicked hard off the hype train, i now that's over dramatic and what not but it is how i truly feel got super hyped for something and got disappointment instead. ( dint want do complain but needed to just put out there ) (if there's any grammar ignore ingles is not my first language) 

Edited by (PS4)Fmenezez

i appreciate the response for the skin thing.... but you are basically saying that ps4 players are casuals that need a heads up and pc players don't, i don´t think that's fair, have saved plat for well over 3 months for that and was really boomed wen i looked for it and dint fin it ( the loads scream whit the skin dint help at all) if you gonna give a heads up put a week more in selling the skin or something tell us a week before the release that is coming. delaying the skin was NOT COOL, i was kicked hard off the hype train, i now that's over dramatic and what not but it is how i truly feel got super hyped for something and got disappointment instead. ( dint want do complain but needed to just put out there ) (if there's any grammar ignore ingles is not my first language) 

I've known about it since the Dev stream when it was announced and it was the #1 thing I was counting on with this update. I expected it right away. So I'm let down and hoping it's less than a week. Honestly I've been wanting a pre-corpus Valkyr skin since she became my second used in my line-up. Seriously, please don't make us wait a full week longer for it. 

@Fmenezez 

I think it more has to do with it's original release on PC was with a few weapons and the new frame/lander and the Jordas mission.  For us we have all the normal weapons, day of the dead skins, Halloween armor pieces, the new glaive, 2 new missions, new lander, and it's over a holiday with a tac alert. 

I know losing the hype sucks but you know exactly what day it's gonna drop next week.  Get back on the hype train.  The ride never ends.

@Fmenezez 

I think it more has to do with it's original release on PC was with a few weapons and the new frame/lander and the Jordas mission.  For us we have all the normal weapons, day of the dead skins, Halloween armor pieces, the new glaive, 2 new missions, new lander, and it's over a holiday with a tac alert. 

I know losing the hype sucks but you know exactly what day it's gonna drop next week.  Get back on the hype train.  The ride never ends.

its still not much of an excuse though as as the one guy put it a lot of us have been saving for months for this then on the very day the update drops I rush in head straight for the market for toad to tell me "sorry your princess is in another patch" isn't right

Edited by (PS4)RainbowDash_Pony

Please.... take a look at the amount of stuff that was released in the last 24+ hours!

By posponing the skin is the only reasonable action if DE, wants to have healthy/good experience and enjoyment of all the new stuff and also the Alerts! Remembering that it will only be 14 days available!

J3-Golem, Clem, Alerts, new weapons and many more awaits you on the console Tenno. 

Re-quoting Drew's quotes:

Quoting for emphasis. 

Hotfix Oct 28th:
- Fixed attachments appearing improperly on the Cerata when thrown. (The Cerata is officially releasing today on all platforms)

/THREAD

skins colurs cloaks all good liked them but this patch has so much error and crush its annoying when u got drops and game crushed (random maps random times no specific places ) also your key gone :/ and yea i

checked updates and no i wont delete and repatch damm game 21 gb again ? no thanks

Edited by (PS4)R1984658317264

My chat is COMPLETELY BROKEN and has been for nearly 3 days. All it does is "load" infinitely and because of this the game is basically unplayable. I've reset EVERYTHING, router multiple times, PS4 multiple times, but i still am unable to use any of the chat. It was all good until the new update, now its completely #*($%%@.

My chat is COMPLETELY BROKEN and has been for nearly 3 days. All it does is "load" infinitely and because of this the game is basically unplayable. I've reset EVERYTHING, router multiple times, PS4 multiple times, but i still am unable to use any of the chat. It was all good until the new update, now its completely #*($%%@.

If it is still broken, can you try using Google's DNS to see if it resolves the issue (if you're not already doing that)?

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

What does "fresh new visual overhaul" mean for the Boar? I don't notice any difference.

It's actually not easy to see the visual overhaul right off.  I missed it at first also.  It's the reload animation.  When you reload the boar, a Circular Clip pops out of it now and leaves 2 holes in the middle.  It looks pretty awesome, especially in comparison to the old Boar.  I think it also got PBR'd?  Not 100% sure about that though.  

EDIT:  Annnnd.. ninja'd by Drew!  Lol!   Whoops!  :-)

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012