Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Jordas Precept (U17.7.1) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Ugh, how about you fix alt fire already? Separating it from aim was a terrible idea.

Who was that person who thought R3 as alt fire is actually usable on panthera or harpak?

If you have an idea or discussion, start a thread! It could catch on.

Feedback forum is here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/163-ps4-specific-feedback/

Seriously what's up with Yamako Prime! Why was it positioned on every Warframe's neck?

If you think this could be a bug, please post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/164-ps4-beta-bugs/

If this is just feedback, please post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/163-ps4-specific-feedback/

=]

Thanks for the notification on the Valkyr skin, Drew! I've been kind of stressing that I may have already missed it when I couldn't find it in the market, but it's good to know that wasn't the case. I can absolutely understand waiting a week to release it, due to it's limited release window combined with the slew of updates and additions that have released.

I'll be waiting patiently :)

P.S. Loving all the Day of the Dead skins, they look wonderful! ^_^

Edited by (PS4)Abyss_Raider

Uhhh I think they broke Excalibur on the PS4 he relies on duration and efficiency for energy drain for exalted blade, or was this intended (if it was its dumb, if not how will this get fixed

It's in the patch notes, all toggle abilities like exalted blade, absorb, peacemaker, etc are now affected by both duration and efficiency.

It's in the patch notes, all toggle abilities like exalted blade, absorb, peacemaker, etc are now affected by both duration and efficiency.

Seriously? Thats dumb he was fine before why change someone who isn't broken, it's also kinda unfair especially sense he has to worry about 2 things for his exalted blade, kinda breaks all my builds for him now (thanks DE for another 5 formad warframe I can't use)

Seriously? Thats dumb he was fine before why change someone who isn't broken, it's also kinda unfair especially sense he has to worry about 2 things for his exalted blade, kinda breaks all my builds for him now (thanks DE for another 5 formad warframe I can't use)

Its great! Keeps u on the move. My saryn has so much potential now...just wish they would stop nerfing mag.

Funny how my post about broken alt fire on consol got deleted. BTW convectrix is another weapon with completely unusable alt fire on PS4. DE, are we pretending alt fire on R3 is fine? It's obnoxious. People told you that in case of Warframe there are not enough triggers on controller to separate alt fire and aim. It's only working fine on pc.

Funny how my post about broken alt fire on consol got deleted. BTW convectrix is another weapon with completely unusable alt fire on PS4. DE, are we pretending alt fire on R3 is fine? It's obnoxious. People told you that in case of Warframe there are not enough triggers on controller to separate alt fire and aim. It's only working fine on pc.

You know you can change button functions right?  Just swap alt fire to R1.

For those wondering, The Gersemi Skin is scheduled to release this Friday, November 6th until the 20th.

Why isn't it Tuesday then? So now it's almost 2 weeks we have to wait now?

The update was released on Tuesday we should get it the following week. Guess that's not happening now.

Edited by (PS4)ray_1100

So, still more waiting? You guys sure do love making us wait for everything don't you. It's bad enough we had to wait for as long as we did just for the update, but now a nearly two weeks extra for the one thing a lot of people were looking forward to in this update?! That's really freaking low DE. You should have given us a concrete date as soon as you knew when the update would be deployed, instead of getting our hopes up that it would be out right away, then saying it'll be in a week, then saying you're gonna have to wait even longer!