Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Jordas Precept (U17.7.1) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

For those wondering, 

The Gersemi Skin is scheduled to release this Friday, November 6th until the 20th. 

Aww man. I was really hoping it was Tuesday since that's when I have off work so I'd have all day to play with the new skin. Now I'm a sad..

Edited by (PS4)Keaton_x

Hotfix November 2nd:

- Fixed new accounts not getting default ship

- Removed an unreleased mod

- Added some missing localization

- Fixed incorrect default color on holster of thrown secondaries

- Fixed a tint issue 

What was the unreleased mod that was removed in this hotfix?

What was the unreleased mod that was removed in this hotfix?

It was Affinity AMP. You could acquire it when the Halloween event started. Later they removed it from the event's drop table. Now, they removed the mod and compensated it with Legendary Cores.

i really dont understand why that's the worst, the hole we want to give a heads upp or dont want the skin to drown on all content dos not seems likely anymore just, sad now : / 

It's the console waiting game. It always has been, it always will be. The Valkyr skin was the ONE thing I was excited for this update because I had been waiting for a skin for Valkyr since she became my second used Warframe in my line-up. I'd been wanting a skin and I even knew about the skin in the dev stream it was announced in. I've known and prepared and EXPECTED it to be released with the update. I downloaded it and looked around the market only to find out a week would pass again before I would get it. Now, it's going to be another four days until I get what I've been denied. It's the pits, but it is what it is. However, when that skin drops you bet your ! I'm going to get it and as Wayne said, "Oh yes. It will be mine."

Edited by (PS4)The_WolvGambit

It's the console waiting game. It always has been, it always will be. The Valkyr skin was the ONE thing I was excited for this update because I had been waiting for a skin for Valkyr since she became my second used Warframe in my line-up. I'd been wanting a skin and I even knew about the skin in the dev stream it was announced in. I've known and prepared and EXPECTED it to be released with the update. I downloaded it and looked around the market only to find out a week would pass again before I would get it. Now, it's going to be another four days until I get what I've been denied. It's the pits, but it is what it is. However, when that skin drops you bet your ! I'm going to get it and as Wayne said, "Oh yes. It will be mine."

same here broo, she is my fav to play she is just to fun, that wait is just unnecessary 

The wait is unnecessary. I've also heard that in a previous livestream they announced they were going to drop it tomorrow. I'm wondering what changed.

was at the beginning of prime time 94 Megan says that will be one week after the up and then says November 3th, but now we can only wait 3 more days 

For those wondering, 

The Gersemi Skin is scheduled to release this Friday, November 6th until the 20th. I've updated the OP with this information. 

We also have the PS4 Anniversary this week... more details coming soon. 

Awesome!  Can't wait!  :-)  Can't believe it's been 2 years now....  wow

Regardless of what they say IMO, its not fair at all. This is the third time they stretched the truth about the release date... Smh... It'll come out on the next update! Jk! Don't worry It'll come out with the Halloween stuff guys! Pssssych gottcha PS4 Valkyr Fan's! Oh its ok we will release it 1 week from now.... 1 week later, actually 4 more days! "Read in baro's Ki'teer's voice" <To bad so sad tenno>  Ps no offense ment your just breakin my heart DE i love this game sooooooo much but am beginning to see why all my old pal's quit playing it 

Edited by (PS4)Snappy-D93

For those wondering, 

The Gersemi Skin is scheduled to release this Friday, November 6th until the 20th. I've updated the OP with this information. 

We also have the PS4 Anniversary this week... more details coming soon. 

11BkpN75fAxCGA.gif

Why you always lying?

Edited by (PS4)Lucas11212

You know what DE? You have created a perfect game even better than that paid-to-win game destiny. But if you want people to start really enjoying the game, you need to stop putting us down, i'm not playing warframe till that new valkyr skin comes. Btw who cares about halloween accessories (which in my understanding almost no-one would buy) when you could release a well deserved, well loved and worthy skin like the gersemi valkyr skin. I'm starting to get bored of playing warframe, not just because it CAN get boring but because we raised our hope, and placed our trust in you. That's why people buy prime packs and plat DE...but sadly you let us down that's why i'm starting to quit warframe, that's why so many people don't or rarely play it. It's like being offered to your favorite cake but you can only watch other people eat it, IT'S IN THE BACKGROUND HOW ELSE ARE WE EXPECTED TO WAIT!? That sir...is almost false advertising. XB1 got, and PC got it. What about us? And yes it's all just a skin BUT you made it up, you released it, and now we practically deserve it.  

Edited by (PS4)KS10567

XB1 got, and PC got it. What about us?

You are wrong on this point.  XB1 has not received the skin, and will get it at the same time as us.  See the XB1 release notes for proof.

From the XB1 notes:

Gersemi Valkyr Skin: Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was Gersemi Valkyr. Available from November 6th @2pm ET until the 20th.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211