Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Warframe Tennogen Tool

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, [DE]SizzlingCalamari said:

- Added emissive alpha uv panning and scaling.

ooooh this is awesome , no more jumping to UE4/Unity for a quick look on how panning emmisives would work :D 

Edited by led2012WF

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2018 at 11:04 AM, [DE]SizzlingCalamari said:

We've released an update to the Warframe TennoGen tool. The update contains the changes/fixes listed below:

10/04/2018 - Build Id 2549303
Viewer:
- Added emissive alpha uv panning and scaling.

I can't seem to get this to work even with an emissive texture. I played with the number settings but no luck in animating the texture scrolling.

3 hours ago, ArsonGear said:

I can't seem to get this to work even with an emissive texture. I played with the number settings but no luck in animating the texture scrolling.

A regular emissive map won't automatically work. You need to add something to the alpha channel. The part that will scroll is the alpha channel.

Hello Kaz!
Looks like the current Tennogen tool upgrade broke the normal maps and lighting inside the tool? Previews works fine in Marmoset.
Everything seems off, I thought at first it was just some inverted green channel issue on mine, but it happens on the default Excalibur files too

iaAW25s.png
n0UDhE0.pngB0iLdGP.png

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to point out that there are a lot of skin tools to use, weapon tools and even syandanas to create. However there doesn't seem to be an armor set function in tennogen which is the highest customizable feature in warframe in my opinion. Is there any way that this can be implemented in the near future?

• 3 weeks later...

We've released an update to the Warframe TennoGen tool. The update contains the changes/fixes listed below:

04/06/2018 - Build Id 2832729
Uploader:
- Modifications to item tags:
 - Added Polearm
 - Skana -> Sword
 - Jat Kittag -> Hammer
 - Galatine -> Heavy Blade
 - Kronen -> Tonfa

5 minutes ago, [DE]SizzlingCalamari said:

04/06/2018 - Build Id 2832729
Uploader:
- Modifications to item tags:
 - Galatine -> Heavy Blade

So does this means Axe skin for heavy blade is officially acceptable? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to add the option to apply Tint colors to all models in the scene at the same time.
Sometimes even there are problems with duplicating colors on the second model, the hex code at the insertion may not apply if you switch to another model.

Especially this will make it easier for those who work with characters such as Equinox, Chroma, Harrow.

UwJAkvv.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-09-26 at 7:00 PM, PROSETISEN said:

Is it possible to add the option to apply Tint colors to all models in the scene at the same time.
Sometimes even there are problems with duplicating colors on the second model, the hex code at the insertion may not apply if you switch to another model.

Especially this will make it easier for those who work with characters such as Equinox, Chroma, Harrow.

UwJAkvv.jpg

Thisssss

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, [DE]SizzlingCalamari said:

04/12/2018 - Build Id 3366570
Uploader:
- Added Garuda to the submission tag list.

can it be that this update broke tennogen app? I have this error:

Failed to load URL file:///C:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/WarframeTennoGen/newui/index.html with error (-6).

8 hours ago, Atekron said:

can it be that this update broke tennogen app? I have this error:

Failed to load URL file:///C:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/WarframeTennoGen/newui/index.html with error (-6).

If you reinstall the tool, does the issue persist? Alternatively, try "verify integrity of tool files" in steam.

36 minutes ago, [DE]SizzlingCalamari said:

If you reinstall the tool, does the issue persist? Alternatively, try "verify integrity of tool files" in steam.

thank you for responding it's working now probably some problem on steam side