Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Warframe Tennogen Tool

• 2 weeks later...

We've released an update to the Warframe TennoGen tool. The update contains the changes/fixes listed below:

20/12/2018 - Build Id 3418550
Uploader:
- Added Garuda to the submission tag list.

This update, with regards to features, is identical to the one on Dec 4th. It is being re-released to hopefully fix the content issues that were reported. Please let me know if there are any issues with this update.

Edited by [DE]SizzlingCalamari

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-23 at 12:42 AM, CephKaron said:

How do I know/make sure the opacity for emissive meshes was properly exported and imports into the tennogen viewer? Does it show as transparent in the viewer itself?

It will only show transparency if you have transparency enabled in the viewer and you have the transparency map set in the alpha channel of your png image.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can we get better sorting on the workshop items list on the upload tab? Better if sorted by date with the latest updated items on top. 
And on the save options, the chest armor type is still isn't available and the upcoming shoulder armors too. I just choose syandanas as a save type

On 2020-08-12 at 2:14 AM, led2012WF said:

the chest armor type is still isn't available and the upcoming shoulder armors too.

Came by to say this too but looks like I was beaten to it.

Also has anyone else reported how metals are almost completely black now when previewing in the tool?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blazingcobalt said:

Came by to say this too but looks like I was beaten to it.

Also has anyone else reported how metals are almost completely black now when previewing in the tool?

same, it works fine, just the lighting/reflections on metals in the tennogen tool that's messed up but it still works like before I guess. 

• 1 month later...