[DE]SizzlingCalamari

Steam Workshop Warframe Tennogen Tool

On 2018-12-07 at 10:38 AM, ReleasedGull786 said:

Is this available on Mac OSX? It says it's not available. I'm asking because I want to be able to work on Tennogen while away from my PC. 

The tool is not available on OSX, apologies!

We've released an update to the Warframe TennoGen tool. The update contains the changes/fixes listed below:

20/12/2018 - Build Id 3418550
Uploader:
- Added Garuda to the submission tag list.

This update, with regards to features, is identical to the one on Dec 4th. It is being re-released to hopefully fix the content issues that were reported. Please let me know if there are any issues with this update.

Edited by [DE]SizzlingCalamari

We've released an update to the Warframe TennoGen tool. The update contains the changes/fixes listed below:

20/12/2018 - Build Id 3418569
Uploader:
- Added Baruuk to the submission tag list.

14/01/2019 - Build Id 3467349
Uploader:
- Added operator customizations to the export dialog.

11/03/2019 - Build Id 3634889
Uploader:
- Added Hildryn to the submission tag list.

Someone need to try n make an excal helmet or skin looking like excal Prime . I believe alot want that.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

01/04/2019 - Build Id 3693475
Viewer:
- Removed "Emissive Intensity" slider from UI and locked to the default value of 3.

27/05/2019 - Build Id 3862446
Uploader:
- Added Wisp to the submission tag list.

11/07/2019 - Build Id 4003149
Uploader:
- Added Two-Handed Nikana to the submission tag list .

16/08/2019 - Build Id 4112307
Uploader:
- Added Whip & Chest Armor to the submission tag list.

How do I know/make sure the opacity for emissive meshes was properly exported and imports into the tennogen viewer? Does it show as transparent in the viewer itself?

On 2019-08-23 at 12:42 AM, CephKaron said:

How do I know/make sure the opacity for emissive meshes was properly exported and imports into the tennogen viewer? Does it show as transparent in the viewer itself?

It will only show transparency if you have transparency enabled in the viewer and you have the transparency map set in the alpha channel of your png image.

2/10/2019 - Build Id 4251179
Uploader:
- Unified metals shading with the game (proper roughness mapping + reflections intensity normalization)
- Added support for two-channel emissive maps (will replace old RGB emissive maps)