Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Y U No Talk About Forma In Livestream 6 Devs ?

Woonagi

You guys said near the beginning that you were going to talk about it , but you did not.

I dont know if you guys were avoiding it purposely or genuinly forgot, but you could at least make a official post about the thoughts of the devs and if forma is going to change in its usage/acquisition

My gut feeling is that they believe forma acquisition will be fine once they get void key acquisition to an acceptable state.

I have no idea, personally, if this is correct or not! Just saying I think that's what they're counting on atm. Or to put it in a softer form, perhaps they don't think it's worth reconsidering forma while they're about to revise void keys.

I think forma is ok how it's right now. Think about what Steve said. You don't have to finish the clan in 2 days. If it wasn't for the forma requirement for dojo room, every clan would have the full dojo completed in a matter of days, maybe weeks. The research would be made very fast, and that will be it with the dojo. 

Maybe adding forma as a reward for defense would make people a bit happier :)

i've not found a single forma in my void missions ( around 20 ) , dont know if its bad luck or just low drop rate, as for those saying forma is what makes the dojo long to complete, i would say the resources are still a formidable obstacle if forma was reduced. ( My clan has ~15 ppl )

Forma is not fine as is; it's being turned into a paywall.  Buy forma, or farm forever hoping you get some. It's only come up in alerts once since released, and only because DE forced it after the livestream.  I've got one from a login reward but no one else I know has. And I've not recieved, nor has anyone in my 25 member clan received one for a reward on a void mission.

It's going to take a lot more than weeks, or months.  It will take years at this rate.  Most of my clan is deciding they don't want to bother.  It's very discouraging.