The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Kubrow Value Guide

ThorienKELL

Question

I know there are breeders out there who have the kubrow science fully mastered. 

Will some of you guys write few words to remedy all those desperate daily kubrow price checks by newbies? 

Things like;

What breed is most sought after now, what are average prices.

Colors, rare, common, uncommon and their values on specific breed.

Other characteristics like height /bulkyness how much they add. 

Lotus patterns and fur combos. 

Most values /sought for combinations. 

How to check colors. 

Basic price ranges on current market. 

Or link to a page that already has all the mentioned. 

14 minutes ago, _Medo_ said:

first color is 120 - 128 - 139 ( RGB values ) .. it's closer to grey blue and light blue so I won't say it's rare blue nvm that It's closest to grey so it's most probably grey

the secondary color has the same values as grey blue .. so not rare as well

the tertiary is just the common brown ... so I don't think it has any rare colors sorry

np thank you, that is all I wanted to know. :)

19 minutes ago, (XB1)freakytiki3 said:

the captcha on your straw poll wouldn't allow me to vote

not sure why but it worked for me in a test poll I made before these two 

anyway no prices were edited .. only added a section for triple golds and full color kubrows

1 minute ago, Pesozu said:

Some dude just tried to sell me double gold for 2500P and claimed that is standard price. My &#!.

same like those people who sell kubrows with no rare colors or pattern for over 1k just because they're "Omega"   :)

2 minutes ago, _Medo_ said:

same like those people who sell kubrows with no rare colors or pattern for over 1k just because they're "Omega"   :)

Seriously though, that makes me really angry. To the extent that I am seriously considering making some sort of black-list for Kubrow enthusiasts.

You know, list of IGN tried or trying to rip off, trolls who bid random change on triple rare lotus bulky and so on.

Edited by Pesozu

Just now, Pesozu said:

Seriously though, that makes me really angry. To the extent that I am seriously considering making some sort of black-list for Kubrow enthusiasts.

You know, list of IGN tried or trying to rip off.

they can sell for whatever price they like. just ignore them if you don't like it .. simple 

a blacklist like this would never live for more than a day on the forums. naming and shaming rules 

35 minutes ago, Freekiku said:

Should i keep unlocking kubrow slots as i breed? or should i just lvl them up to 30 and delete and keep on breedin on there slots? some people say its worth i cant see where

Some people are collectors. They like it if their stasis has 500 kubrows or something.

I would say keep the ones that look good and never sell the first kubrow or 2. Memories

18 hours ago, Pesozu said:

You know, list of IGN tried or trying to rip off, trolls who bid random change on triple rare lotus bulky and so on.

send him to this thread

27 minutes ago, GuardOfRed said:

I know...but how much will it costs if it will be Bulky/Athletic?

bulky 500-600

athletic 300-400

but probably on the lower end of the price range because it's not very good looking tbh. the grey ruins it

46 minutes ago, Joshuathefirst said:

Guys, is Pure White considered as rare colour for Kubrow?

there's no white kubrow color, it's only grey. maybe it appears as white because of the screen brightness or something else but afaik there's no white kubrow

5 hours ago, The_Mustachio said:

Aren't those the free prints DE gave everyone after the found out the non-plat purchased eggs didn't have Chesa in its drop tables? Cuz if they are, that's a good troll :)

ha yeah looks like it doesn't it looking at the name.

those are super  handy if you have odd prints you wanna gamble random results with.